• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Where's the REAL COYOTE HUNTERS?

Started by Bopeye, February 04, 2008, 07:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vvarmitr

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: @ Semp

Okay I remember. Your right, but I was eating chile at the time & had my mouth full so I couldn't take advantage of the opportunity.  :laf:

Bopeye

Even though I hold you both in the highest regards, I must bequeath thee with this permanent honor........... :eyebrownod:

BITE ME !!!
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

paint

yeah that you like to crawfish :roflmao:

topdawg

so you like my stalk and spot method bop.  :fingerx:  :thumb2: :roflmao:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

bigben

when does most everyone show up?  I hope to atleast be there for three full days of hunting.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Bopeye

Quote from: topdawg on February 12, 2008, 03:05:02 PM
so you like my stalk and spot method bop.  :fingerx:  :thumb2: :roflmao:

Absolutely LOVE it...... :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

KySongDog

Quote from: bigben on February 12, 2008, 04:31:44 PM
when does most everyone show up?  I hope to atleast be there for three full days of hunting.

I should have waited for the LBL experts to speak.   :doh2:  :shrug:

Semp

Jimmie in Ky

Hunt is first full weekend of the month of feb. Many will arrive by thursday and stay through sunday or monday. Just depends on how much they like a butt kicking by the coyotes .  :wink: Jimmie

weedwalker

Looks like next years is Feb 6,7, & 8