• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

New Eastern Coyote video is OUTSTANDING!!

Started by Bopeye, August 02, 2008, 04:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

I don't really have the time right now to give it a "RAVING REVIEW", but I just gotta mention it right now.

CCP finally came out with his long awaited EASTERN COYOTES.COM video and it is fantastic.  :congrats: :highclap: :yoyo:

FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY we have an eastern coyote video that is exclusively done in the east by coyote hunters that are exclusively eastern coyote hunters.  :yahoo:

Gone are the days of western boys trying to pass off hunting thickets as eastern coyote hunting.
Gone are the days of midwest boys hunting coyote rich areas behind high fences in the east as eastern coyote hunting.
Gone are the days of one long infomercial for this product or that one.

This video will actually show you HOW to hunt the EASTERN COYOTE!  ;yes;

Hallelujah!!! Finally have a EASTERN COYOTE HUNTER filming in Alabama, Virgina, and Tennessee. Several hunts with tons of information that can be used by the eastern coyote hunter. WHAT A NOVEL IDEA!!!  :thumb2:

I watched this video at least a half dozen times now and am proud to say that I didn't fall asleep once. There might be 3 or 4 coyote hunting videos in the country that can claim that distinction. I loved it.

Get in touch with CCP, CCP2 or go to www.easterncoyotes.com and see about getting a DVD for yourself. You'll be glad you did.  ;yes;  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

browning204

thanks I will probably pick it up for a looksee.

I will check out the website to order one.
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

browning204

watched some of the clips, they seem good! couldn't see where to order though :confused:

Bopeye

Quote from: browning204 on August 02, 2008, 05:19:07 PM
watched some of the clips, they seem good! couldn't see where to order though :confused:

Go to left menu bar.

Look for "ONLINE SHOP". Just under it will be "VIDEOS". Click on it and the first video will be the one.  :wink:

coyotehunter_1

Yep, what Bop said. Those CCP guys did a fine job for their first video ! :thumb2:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

possumal

Bopeye's o.k. is enough for me. I'll add one to my library.  Congrats to CCP and the crew for getting the job done.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyotehunter_1

From easterncoyotes.com: Eastern Coyotes Vol. 1
QuoteThis video will be released September 1st. 2008!
We are currently taking orders. Price: $19.95

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

wv_yoter

Jason

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

KySongDog

I'll second Bop's recommendation.  I've seen the video and it is a good 'un.  :thumb2:

If you are new to coyote hunting that video will cut your learning curve in half, IMHO.   Just LISTEN to what Rich and Aaron are saying and LOOK at the way they scout and set up.   I wish I could have seen this video a couple years ago.    ;yes;

Semp

Yotehntr

I got a sneak peek at it too.... Great Job CCP!!! I'll have to say I'll recomend it too! Wish I'd seen a video like that back when I started.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

FinsnFur

What video...how come I never heard nuttin about this? :doh2: :sad:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

browning204

Quote from: bnccont on August 03, 2008, 04:42:33 AM
We have Coyotes in the East  :confused: :shrug:

Yes, we have just as many than out west and they are just as easy to call with the same tactics as out there too!  :laf:

Or as some "experts" want you to believe........

Bopeye

Quote from: bnccont on August 03, 2008, 04:42:33 AM
We have Coyotes in the East  :confused: :shrug:

I saw one a couple years ago, but Chet killed it.  :sad:  May have been the last one.  :sad3: :sad2:

coyotehunter_1

Quote....  May have been the last one.  :sad3: :sad2:
Yep, sorry folks... that was the only one, :sad3: :sad2: ain't no mo' coyotes in Tennessee. :nofgr: 

You know, Bop... we never did figure out just where that varmint came from? Quite the puzzle!  :wo:

Well, after seeing the CCP video, the mystery has finally been solved!  :highclap:

On a couple of the hunts, Aaron slightly miss-connects with a few of those sneaky Alabama coyotes. Geeeee whiz, Aaron... those critters can run fast, sure put Forrest Gump to shame, they do!
I'll bet ya' one of them headed north and never slowed down till it hit the state line.  :huh:

Yep, we can thank CCP2 for our one and only coyote.  ;yes;

CCP

THANKS for the comments guys. It will be released Sept 1st on line and in stores. I sent several out to get some feed back and released some at the world turkey & deer expo in Birmingham. We will also release some at the world predator expo in Kansas Booth #713 on Aug 22,23 and 24 the week before there release.

For those that are Finsandfur members that have already ordered we will go ahead and get those out to you a little early. :wink:

QuoteI'll bet ya' one of them headed north and never slowed down till it hit the state line

No Chet he is gone too! I think he was one of the ones I killed in VA of course there was one coyote and bobcat on the  VA/TN line thats still out there. :eyebrownod:  last time I seen that one it was headed through VA.

There is several things we have learned from this.One being there are way more good coyote hunters out there than we see on the internet. We talked to hundreds of people at the expo and probably 10 that kill 40 to 50 coyotes a year and out of those hundreds of hunters only about 2% get on the internet.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

wv_yoter

Quote from: CCP on August 03, 2008, 01:52:41 PM
For those that are Finsandfur members that have already ordered we will go ahead and get those out to you a little early. :wink:
Cool, I'm so tired of sitting around watching the same old crap on T.V. I can't stand it.
Jason

BigB

CCP,

You can put my name on one, and I'll pick it up in KC in a few weeks.

Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech