• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

New Eastern Coyote video is OUTSTANDING!!

Started by Bopeye, August 02, 2008, 04:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Looks like us fnf boys are getting some preferential treatment. I talked to Rich and he was going to go ahead and mail anyone that ordered a video that was a member on fnf. That means no waiting until Sept. 1. That's pretty kewl!!!  :yoyo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

coyote101

Quote from: Yotehntr on August 02, 2008, 11:41:10 PM
I got a sneak peek at it too.... Great Job CCP!!! I'll have to say I'll recomend it too! Wish I'd seen a video like that back when I started.

I couldn't have said it any better.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Frogman

Just placed my order.  Looking forward to it Richard!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

bushmaster

dammit!!!  ofcourse it comes out once i'm moving WEST Right?!  Just my luck.  don't get me wrong Rich.  I'm still gonna buy it. :biggrin:
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

Bopeye

Yeah baby. Get it anyway Bushy. You don't know what your missing until you get it.  :wink:

wv_yoter

Got mine today, very well done Rich, Aaron and Jonathan. :yoyo:
Jason

Nelson

Thank you CCP and CCP2.  I recieved mine yesterday.  It is very entertaining and informative.
Most of all, it's nice to see folks setting up in the thick stuff like we have here.  As I was
watching it, I was saying to myself, that looks just like some of the places I have to
hunt in. 

Thanks again,
Nelson

HaMeR

:yoyo: YEP!! That is a heckuva good video!! I took a few things away from it & I'm glad I watched it. I even got to talk to Rich on the phone which is entertaining & interesting. Some of it was even informative!!  :laf: :laf:

Thanks Rich!! Those who have not seen it should order it immediately. Good info by a couple good fellas. And I agree their terrain looks a lot like mine. We even have fallen trees to trip over in the woods!!  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

yucca

I will get one of the videos, looks intertesting.

browning204

LOVED IT! Just got done watching it. Lotsa great stuff. footage, tips, calling area.

FINALLY are true eastern video actually shot IN THE EAST.

If you don't have this video, GET IT!!!!!!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Bopeye

Just makes ya warm all over, doesn't it Browning?  :eyebrownod:

Troy Walter

keekee

I will haft to get on the list and get me one! Sounds like a good video Rich!

Brent

Bopeye

Going hunting at 5:00 a.m. Hope I see something without using a trapped coyote.  :roflmao:

I'll have fun regardless. This stuff is suppose to be fun and funny guys. JRB is hilarious all by himself. I think we should make him a mascot.  :laf:

Frogman

Richard and Aaron,
I really enjoyed the video.   :yoyo:  It's obvious you guys put a lot of effort into it.  I especially liked the instructional information about scouting, setting up etc.  in the second half of the video.  I especially liked hearing that I don't have to get out on stand before first light.  Alscalls and I are going out in the morning and I told him I would pick him up at 6:00 AM instead of 5:00 AM. 
Thanks for getting it out to me so quickly.  :congrats: 

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

possumal

Old crazy Bopeye was right; the video is a keeper.  Congratulations to Richard and Aaron and all concerned for a job well done. I feel like the best element captured was both Richard and Aaron's love for this great sport.  It was real obvious how they love it, a feeling shared by lots of us nutty guys.  I thought I'd bust a stitch when Richard made that comment about taking Aaron to the rifle range. We've all heard that at one time or another from our hunting partners.  Volume one gives great encouragement that Volume two will be even better.  Good luck on the next one fellas!  :congrats: :congrats:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

ccp2

Appreciate all the comments guys,and possumal ya rich always gives me a hard time when i miss, I just get to TORE UP!!Well my excuse is I was blind but I got contacts this year so MR COYOTE BETTER LOOK OUT !!!! YA RIGHT!!LOL  That still aint gona help the shaking part! HAHAH

Bopeye

It seems to me that some of you guys are still needing this video, but haven't gotten it yet. You'll be glad you did.

Just go to www.easterncoyotes.com and order there. There's been some changes to that site.

I am fixing to go watch it again. I guess this will make twenty or so times. Later Taters.  :yoyo:

Jimmie in Ky

Aron, next time I see ya I'll give you one of these boxes of magic bullets guarenteed to cure that accuracy problem of yours :eyebrownod:

How Rich managed to get as much good footage as he did amazes me. This was some of the best footage that can be gotten here in the east. If anyone pays attention to this video they can see how a coyote works a setup. How they come in is also covered as much as possible.

I also liked the scouting footage. He used his maps to show as best he could how to work and look for the travel lane through the area. The only way it could be better is to have been with him asking questions your self.

And you have to add the bloopers  :biggrin: Who else but Rich would be willing to show just how much fun coyote hunting can be. Jimmie

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls