• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Some Scary Stuff

Started by Carolina Coyote, August 08, 2008, 10:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

WE ALL NEED TO BE AWARE OF WHATS HAPPENING ABROAD AND HERE AT HOME.

I wanted to post this , some of you may be against posting this kind of material but if you want to know what the Muslims are thinking watch the vidio on the link pasted. cc

Watch this before it is removed from Google. This has already been removed form You Tube due to threats and protest. It is a real eye opener and must be seen by every American...  Click on the link below:

browning204

holy crap! I can't believe people actually think like that!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

bushmaster

:argh: :argh: :argh:  If those hellbound motherF%&^ers had the balls to go toe to toe with this nations armed citizens.....  THAT would be annihilation.  that video made me cry.  it puts me on the warpath to know that these people run free.  but then again, it doesn't matter for me.  i know Jesus Christ and i know where i'm going when the rides over.
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

Carolina Coyote

I'm with you Nate, This video is a real eye operner for me also, I knew they hated us but did not realize it was this bad, we need to thank George Bush for eliminating as many of them as he has so far. All these Obama backers need to really think about who needs to be the next President. cc

browning204

Just watched it again with the G/F. It is disgusting.  :rolleye:

This is why we need to NOT vote for Obama and keep our guns close. We need to NUKE those countries and everyone in them!!!!!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

northern coyote

:argh:   :argh:  :argh: no, dont NUKE the f#*%ers, send .45's through their balls and watch THEM suffer, then killl each one with a slow painful death, screw the no-torture laws, these ass%*%s just earned their way to paradise the hard way
I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time

HaMeR

I didn't even get thru the 1st 3 minutes & clicked it off!! And to think those sumbitchin democrats wanna remove MY protection from MY home!! That aint happening!!  :rolleye:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

cb223

That is VERY DISTURBING! I don't understand how people can think like that.

It is VERY UPSETTING but yet, not sure what I can do about it?????

If we sent a few nukes it would get rid of alot of it. After all chip thru a little glass and we can still drill for oil! 

OH I actually typed that, what was I thinking?

CHAD