• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

The Sweep....from Progressive Field

Started by Coulter, September 01, 2008, 09:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

That was one hell of a good game, but the Mariners came out on top of the nail biter. The game ended with a bases loaded double play that allowed the Mariners to pull off only their second sweep of the season :biggrin: Here are some pics (Which are much nicer than Silencers, notice the lack of any Yankees :innocentwhistle:)

The gathering before the game...Raul Ibanez, Jose Lopez and I'm not sure who else.

A couple of Ichiro Suzuki...

Ryan Rowland-Smith...

My Clan (minus Mom and Me) The one in the green shirt with big sunglasses is my oldest daughter, the only Indians fan in the our family :iroll:

And an F-16 from the Cleveland air show. One of them actually flew right over the stadium and was so low it looked like it went right between the stadium lights :shck: That was awesome!

I almost had a foul ball in the first inning too, but I had my camera around my neck and couldn't reach out quite far enough. I got to touch it though :biggrin:

Silencer

Thanks for sharing, looks like a nice park and the smiles on everyones face tells me yall had a good time  :highclap:

Itchyhole Suzuki is WAY over-rated  :eyebrownod:   Nice picture though  :yoyo: :congrats:

Coulter

And most of the Yankees aren't over-rated and overpaid :confused: Really, evrybody that plays the game is overated and overpaid.

But, If Suzuki didn't get his hit (and RBI) when he did, and if he didn't make that sliding catch with runners on the bases, the Mariners would have lost yesterday. I'm not saying he won the game himself, but as a team they all pulled it together and showed what I wish they would have been showing in the beginning of the season.

Oh yeah, my son got his hat signed by a Mariner too. Unfortunately, I have no idea who it was and I can't read his signature.

Maybe next year :wo:

Steve

browning204

Quote from: Coulter on September 01, 2008, 10:34:13 AM
And most of the Yankees aren't over-rated and overpaid :confused: Really, evrybody that plays the game is overated and overpaid.

You can say that again! I read a article on Yahoo today and they are calling Gay-Rod a 300 million dollar Migraine!
The entire team this year is not right.

GO REDSOX
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Coulter on September 01, 2008, 09:38:59 AM

The one in the green shirt with big sunglasses is my oldest daughter, the only Indians fan in the our family.  :highclap:

I like that girl!  You should be proud of her.

Jerry