Idiot bill maher hits below the belt

Started by MI VHNTR, September 05, 2008, 08:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MI VHNTR

Too bad he won't shut the He** up. Low life liberal trash.  MI VHNTR

Maher Mocks Palin's Down Syndrome Child

Friday, September 5, 2008 1:44 PM

By: Jim Meyers  Article Font Size   

Comedian Bill Maher cracked a tasteless "joke" involving Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin's Down syndrome child — and referred to the Alaska governor as a "stewardess."

In the monologue of his most recent HBO show, Maher noted that Palin has five children including an infant "that has Down syndrome. She had it when she was 43 years old. And it looks a lot like John Edwards."

He also said: "McCain has been running this campaign based on 'we're at war. I, John McCain, am the only one standing between the bloodthirsty al-Qaidas and you. But if I die, the stewardess can handle it.'"

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/maher_mocks_palin/2008/09/05/128099.html?s=al&promo_code=6973-1

© 2008 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

George Ackley

I don't like, or have i ever like, that ugly s,o,b,
THAT BOY NEEDS A BEAT DOWN, I would love to meet him and to point out to him that his girls are with him only cause of his celebrity, it ant his looks and personality !! he always got these super models and he looks like a troll. and acts as if he is the lady's man .

He need to be beat into reality thats what he needs!!!!!

Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

possumal

The thing about Bill Maher that confuses me is how so many people keep watching his shows. He is a sick bastard, simple as that, with no respect for anything or anybody.  The only way to get to him is through the ratings, and if enough people let the network know how much they dislike his show, maybe they would cancel him out.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Bopeye

Quote from: George Ackley on September 05, 2008, 08:51:20 PM
I don't like, or have i ever like, that ugly s,o,b,
THAT BOY NEEDS A BEAT DOWN, I would love to meet him and to point out to him that his girls are with him only cause of his celebrity, it ant his looks and personality !! he always got these super models and he looks like a troll. and acts as if he is the lady's man .

He need to be beat into reality thats what he needs!!!!!

That's what I'm talking about BIG GEORGE!!! Wonder if I can call him out to me at the LBL?  :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

George Ackley

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

he wont show :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

Bopeye

Quote from: George Ackley on September 05, 2008, 10:34:21 PM
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

he wont show :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :laf:  Stir, stir, stir the boat, gently down poo creek. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily life is a joke to me.  :highclap: :yoyo: :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free