Previous topic - Next topic

golfertrout

lol    man Bop that is UNBELIEVABLE :confused: :roflmao:

Bopeye

That's what I always hear, but it is what it is.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

alscalls

Dave you are too much man...... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
How is Roger, I sure am glad you weren't using a fancy E-caller or it might have been worse...... :shck:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

golfertrout

those coyotes was mean but those ticks realy scared me

possumal

That does it for me!   You'll not catch old Possumal running around in country with mean yotes and even meaner ticks!  One like that on your jewel pouch would be the end.  :laf: :eyebrownod: :nono: :rolleye:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

nastygunz

Quote from: Bopeye on August 21, 2009, 09:37:51 PM
You think that's something. I got a couple stories for you.

Last year I was in a field with my bow. I saw a doe about 250 yards away. I raised my bow. Took my Kentucky windage and let her fly. I watched the arrow go and when it was getting close I whistled and the deer looked up. Right at that same second the arrow nailed her between the eyes.

I was catfishing a few years ago and the depth finder said we were in 25 feet of water. About that time we saw a huge object under the boat and then it went vertical. We saw six foot of catfish tail sticking out of the water. It was at that time we realized it was a 31' catfish feeding off the bottom.

About 8 years ago I shot a 15 point buck with a Winchester Model 70, 7mm remington magnum. I nailed it through the heart and both lungs. It was just starting to fall when two does came out of the woods. One got on each side of him and used their bodies to carry him off.

One night I was out frog gigging and had a sack full of frogs. I noticed some movement around me and realized that a pack of coyotes was around me and wanting either my frogs, me or both. I took off running and about the time they got to me I threw down a frog. They fought for it buying me some more running time. They finished that frog and came at me again. I once again threw down a frog and they again fought for it buying me time again. This scene repeated itself for almost a mile. Just as I was reaching my front porch, I threw down the last frog.  :whew:

I was turkey hunting one time and saw a gobbler about 125 yards away. I was trying to coax it in when something spooked it and it started flying. I shot and killed it dead, but it was still flying. When it got about 25 yards from me I shot again and finally knocked it down. I knew it was dead on the first shot though because it's head was hanging down.
They are tough birds even when dead.

We use to raise pumpkins about 400 yards from our house on top of the hill behind us. We were raising some big pumpkins that year and had one that weighed 976 pounds. One day gravity got to be too much and it tore loose from the vine and rolled down the hill knocking our house off of it's foundation and then rolled on into town tearing a 10' hole through one side of the school and went down the hallway and knocked another hole out the back of the school. It continued rolling down the road until an Apache Gunship showed up and blew it to pieces.

These are some of my stories and I am sticking to them. Believe it or NOT.

LMFAOX1000

possumal

Bopeye, I think you may have tickled Nasty's funny bone!   :roflmao: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Bopeye

It shore do look that way.  :eyebrownod:

Those are all true stories as to the very best of my knowledge.  :eyebrow:

golfertrout

mine to Bop     i seen it witch my very own eyes :eyebrow:

Bopeye

Okay, I got to come clean. I might have embellished a tad on a couple of them, but that just makes the story more "presentable".  :eyebrownod:

HaMeR

Quote from: Bopeye on August 22, 2009, 07:42:08 PM
It shore do look that way.  :eyebrownod:

Those are all true stories as to the very best of my knowledge.  :eyebrow:

Even without pictures??  :shrug:

:laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Bills Custom Calls

Dave HH had told me that if  I would use one of his howlers while hunting it would get me bit.I didn't know he was acutally telling the truth.I thought he was just saying it would just get the dog close enough to throw a rock at him  :nono:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Randy Roede

Would love to spend some time visitin but my wife, Pamela Anderson, and I are going hunting this a.m.  She luvs to hunt!! :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

golfertrout

Bopeye

Quote from: Randy Roede on August 23, 2009, 09:15:36 AM
Would love to spend some time visitin but my wife, Pamela Anderson, and I are going hunting this a.m.  She luvs to hunt!! :yoyo:

I don't know how to say this to you, so I'll just throw it out there. She's been cheating on you. I didn't realize you were her husband, but I just couldn't help myself.  :eyebrownod:

Randy Roede

Bop, I feel  stupid, she told me she learned that from watchin it on the internet, should have known better!! No hard feelings :doh2:

alscalls

Well I was going to say ...Take Pics!......But then bopey said what he said,,,,, :puke:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

possumal

Now guys, you have to remember to cut old Bopeye some slack.  His cellphone sometimes messes up on his picture taking!  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff