• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Buffalo Heads

Started by Jerry Hunsley, August 14, 2006, 07:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry Hunsley

This is a picture of some buffalo heads from Triple U Ranch where Dances With Wolves was filmed. They have a processing plant there also. These have been bleach out.

Brad H

All those awesome horns but only one cap. :noway: :biggrin:

Brad

Jerry Hunsley

Brad, the caps are in a safe place. Rocky's work shop. He pulls one out once in awhile for me if I do somthing special like work on his place or somthing. I"m his chief maintenance man.  :shrug:

Rick223

HI Jerry
I have thirteen year old bull skull but I do not have caps does he sell horns?
If so id be interested in gittin a couple.
Rick
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Jerry Hunsley

Quote from: Rick223 on August 14, 2006, 09:01:46 PM
HI Jerry
I have thirteen year old bull skull but I do not have caps does he sell horns?
If so id be interested in gittin a couple.
Rick
I'm sure he would , but how would you know what size to put on that skull of yours. I'll check with him and get back to you. Jerry

Rick223

Jerry
Well I could measure the the diameter of the bone cores but that isn't to big of a deal if its too small I can take some bone off if its too big I can fill it with bondo witch is what I would use to secure the horns anyway,Im not to picky on how big they are as long as they are somewhat close to matching the size of this skull witch is kinda big.He should know about how big a old bull would be.
thanks for the help
Rick
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Jerry Hunsley

Okay, I'll see what I can do. Going hunting early tomorrow morning.

Jerry Hunsley

Quote from: Jerry Hunsley on August 15, 2006, 09:43:27 PM
Okay, I'll see what I can do. Going hunting early tomorrow morning.
Rick , I talked to him and he wants too much . If I get ahold some I'll let you know. I have another source I will check on as that fellow owes me a favor. Sorry.

Rick223

Oh no problem at all Jerry I appreciate your help. :yoyo:
Im in no rush this skull has been sittin in my garage awile
but if you find some that would be great. :biggrin:
Rick

Jerry Hunsley

I'll get you a couple somewhere.