• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Just lucky

Started by Bob D, April 17, 2007, 03:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob D

I looked out the back door and saw something moving out in the pasture . I ran to the gun safe and got out the 243 . Eased out the patio door and walked to the edge of the yard , propped  on a tree and saw two coyotes. I put the crosshairs over the top of the largest an squeezed of a round. I saw only one run so i jumped in the truck and found this male about 400 yards from where I shot. It was just plain luck.

Bob

studabaka

I'm a big fan of luck...... had a feller tell me on more than one occassion..... 'ain't never hit one yet that I didn't burn power at'

Congrats
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Brad H

Luck is good. I could use more of it myself. It's the 300 yard misses that bring me to that conclusion.

In any case, great shot!

Brad

FinsnFur

Is that the one you shot by the pond Bob?

Nice job regardless  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

vvarmitr

YES!! I love it! Hi 5 to ya Bob! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bob D

Quote from: FinsnFur on April 18, 2007, 07:27:38 AM
Is that the one you shot by the pond Bob?

Nice job regardless  :biggrin:

Sorry for the confusion Jim. Yes that is the one . There would be no way to see the coyote from the picture cause of the high grass.

CCP

Good Job Bob :yoyo:

I need you shootin for me sometimes.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

keekee

Heck of a shot dude! I agree with Rich, thats why I stick to the hills!

Brent

Carolina Coyote

Hey BobD, Great shot, good looking rifle also, I love them 243's. Thats what I'm talking about.! :yoyo: :highclap: