• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2021 LBL Attendence

Started by coyote101, December 02, 2020, 06:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverboss

That's the good thing about Aurora the government if it shuts down won't effect your stay!
That and not having to leave the room at night to shower or go to the crapper or use the phone.

Sent from my Vivo XI using Tapatalk

weedwalker

I'll be there late Sunday afternoon, to start hunting Monday morning.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

riverboss

Don't forget your LBL permits you must get them threw golden pond on line now.

HaMeR

Trucks in the garage loaded & ready to roll!! Anybody want to ride along better be here by 5:30AM.  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

Good luck and friendship to you all.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

kyfuzzyface

Don't look like I will make it again this year, Tell everone a big Howdy from Fuzzy
Fuzzy

msmith

Now that I am semi retired, I was hoping to be able to start going again. In my new part time job, there are work dates that aren't flexible. Every February there are 4 mandatory meetings so it doesn't look like I can make it for the next 4 years at least unless there is a place close by with decent cell or wifi.  :sad3:
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

slagmaker

Quote from: msmith on February 03, 2021, 07:30:11 AM
Now that I am semi retired, I was hoping to be able to start going again. In my new part time job, there are work dates that aren't flexible. Every February there are 4 mandatory meetings so it doesn't look like I can make it for the next 4 years at least unless there is a place close by with decent cell or wifi.  :sad3:

Aurora has good cell service and some of the places to stay have Wi-Fi.

weedwalker

Jeremy

weedwalker

Tony

weedwalker

weedwalker

Weedwalker

msmith

Quote from: slagmaker on February 03, 2021, 01:07:54 PM
Quote from: msmith on February 03, 2021, 07:30:11 AM

Aurora has good cell service and some of the places to stay have Wi-Fi.

Could be a plan for next year then. I only need about 30 minutes for a meeting at 9 or 10 am friday.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

msmith

Thanks for the pics Weedwalker.

I really liked the LBL. I like that the terrain is fairly flat. Makes for kind of easy walking.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

nastygunz

The guns apoppin n the yotes are droppin !

slagmaker

Man looks like ya put the hammer on that one in The first pic

Okanagan

Love that hardwood country, but have never gotten to hunt anything in it..  Am envious of y'all.

deerdad

Coming down Saturday
Not going to hunt but want to see yall
"This life's hard, man, but it's harder if you're stupid!"

pitw

Quote from: deerdad on February 04, 2021, 11:41:42 AM
Coming down Saturday
Not going to hunt but want to see yall

This I totally understand.

Wow the coyotes are laying down nicely for you fellows and I can say I feel honored to recognize the people putting the smackdown on ,em.
I say what I think not think what I say.

riverboss

Those guys have done really good! It's hard to kill a coyote on LBL.

Lineman Steve and I left early we hunted hard for 3 days from daylight till dark and only cut one set of fresh tracks and only found a few old scat piles.
Running coyotes with dogs is ruining LBL they are putting a Hugh dent in the population! In a few yrs if they continue to allow it I believe you will be wasting your time to go.

I sent email to them with my concerns and would suggest others do the same before it's to late. Coyotes don't have a very good chance with fresh dogs being put on them and it's not fair to the other people who pay there hunting permit fee for them to get to allow there dogs to run all over the no hunting zones and drive them out to be shot.