• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Thermometer broken?

Started by FinsnFur, April 24, 2022, 08:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

It actually read over 50° Saturday morning I didn't know what to do or how to react.
So I didn't this [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Thats fishes expression looks like he is thinking oh shit!

Okanagan

Lookin' good!

How do you keep your legs dry and warm with all the drips and splashes of paddling and fishing from an open yak?

nastygunz

He just stopped shaving them... :innocentwhistle:

Hawks Feather

Jim, I know you always give your fish a little kiss before you release them and I am wondering how that kiss went with this one. On a more serious note, I am glad that you were finally able to get out on the water.

FinsnFur

Quote from: Okanagan on April 24, 2022, 10:24:44 AM
Lookin' good!

How do you keep your legs dry and warm with all the drips and splashes of paddling and fishing from an open yak?
I don't get wet Clyde. I typically hold the fish to the side while I'm working on removing the hook or getting ready for pictures. Also my paddle is a little over 8 and 1/2 ft long so the water isn't really near me when it drips off the paddles during each stroke. Not to mention the drip cups on each end of the paddle. Also it's one of them ridiculously priced carbon fiber / fiberglass paddles and the water runs off it before you're finished with each stroke so there's no water left to drip on you compared to a plastic paddle.
I've had a lot of people ask me that same question. And they're usually in a Walmart kayak with a plastic paddle and they are literally drenched at the end of their trip at the boat ramp LOL

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

FinsnFur

Quote from: Hawks Feather on April 24, 2022, 05:32:55 PM
Jim, I know you always give your fish a little kiss before you release them and I am wondering how that kiss went with this one. On a more serious note, I am glad that you were finally able to get out on the water.
Jerry was like kissing that girl in junior high that had braces [emoji23][emoji23]

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on April 24, 2022, 08:00:59 PM
Quote from: Hawks Feather on April 24, 2022, 05:32:55 PM
Jerry was like kissing that girl in junior high that had braces [emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks for a great laugh!

Okanagan

Quote from: FinsnFur on April 24, 2022, 07:54:00 PM
Quote from: Okanagan on April 24, 2022, 10:24:44 AM
Lookin' good!

I don't get wet Clyde. I typically hold the fish to the side...

Also it's one of them ridiculously priced carbon fiber / fiberglass paddles and the water runs off it before you're finished with each stroke so there's no water left to drip on you compared to a plastic paddle.

Didn't know that  about the carbon fiber paddles.  Thanks for the info.  I just knew that they are EXPENSIVE!

Hawks Feather

I have one carbon fiber paddle for my canoe and LOVE it. The other paddles are O.K. but not nearly as nice.