• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Frog died

Started by pitw, March 28, 2023, 01:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okanagan

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 30, 2023, 10:16:07 PMYah he kind of wrecklessly made his own bed with his peers by turning himself into a self proclaimed industry leader in attempt to gain monetarily. It was a gut wrenching combination of embezzlement and laundering.
I was admin over there for some years and managed advertiser accounts, bank accounts, and some other behind the scenes tasks.
It almost cost me several thousands of dollars to get my name off the books as I seen what was taking place around me with people whom I once trusted with my life.
Found a lawyer in Utah that helped me get out of the mix and we used their own money to it.
Frog's following was made up of mostly those that knew him as a guide. Those that knew him as a person soon learned the secrets and severed ties.
I wish death to no one and I send my condolences to his family. But with all due respect that man will never be missed by me.
Everything I posted here shortly after my legal separation with that place was scattered around the web like wedding rice. I'm sure my reply here will be soon copied and pasted throughout the web as well.  :eyebrownod:  :shrug:

Jim, thank you for posting that.  It had to be a little hard to write.  I knew some of it but not most of the facts.