• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Frog died

Started by pitw, March 28, 2023, 01:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

According to what I heard.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Not a big loss as far as I'm concerned.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 28, 2023, 08:12:33 PMNot a big loss as far as I'm concerned.

Was for me.  Now what am I gonna do with 20 lbs of bent nails and 5 kinda/sorta used up skunks?
I say what I think not think what I say.

Okanagan

Yes, he's passed. 

FWIW I went over to PM to check and they have a thread about his death.  Was surprised that I can still log in. A new bunch of admins and board are posting that they are all new and all the bad things are past, no more secret dictatorship and arbitrary banning people.  Not convincing sounding to me, but time will tell. 

They have deleted or closed access to all of Redfrog's posts, and mine as well.  The user list says that RF had about 18,000 posts, but when you click to see his posts the message said, "This user has no posts."  I got the same message when I tried to look up my old posts.  Curious.  Real transparent. :huh:

remrogers

I am with Nasty..............????

JohnP

Yeah, I'm also with Nasty and remrogers also what is PM and who is Redfrog?
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Okanagan

Quote from: JohnP on March 29, 2023, 01:07:09 PMYeah, I'm also with Nasty and remrogers also what is PM and who is Redfrog?

He was the head honcho at Predatormasters, (PM).

Hawks Feather

I used to hang out at PM and sold some calls there. Then things started to change and it seemed to become all about Redfrog making money. There were some other things that I won't get into, but I have not visited there in probably 8 to 10 years.

nastygunz

I recall him, havent been on there in years.

Todd Rahm

Red Frog was the Joe Biden of Predator Masters. A real snake in the grass.

FinsnFur

Yah he kind of wrecklessly made his own bed with his peers by turning himself into a self proclaimed industry leader in attempt to gain monetarily. It was a gut wrenching combination of embezzlement and laundering.
I was admin over there for some years and managed advertiser accounts, bank accounts, and some other behind the scenes tasks.
It almost cost me several thousands of dollars to get my name off the books as I seen what was taking place around me with people whom I once trusted with my life.
Found a lawyer in Utah that helped me get out of the mix and we used their own money to it.
Frog's following was made up of mostly those that knew him as a guide. Those that knew him as a person soon learned the secrets and severed ties.
I wish death to no one and I send my condolences to his family. But with all due respect that man will never be missed by me.
Everything I posted here shortly after my legal separation with that place was scattered around the web like wedding rice. I'm sure my reply here will be soon copied and pasted throughout the web as well.  :eyebrownod:  :shrug:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 30, 2023, 10:16:07 PMYah he kind of wrecklessly made his own bed with his peers by turning himself into a self proclaimed industry leader in attempt to gain monetarily. It was a gut wrenching combination of embezzlement and laundering.
I was admin over there for some years and managed advertiser accounts, bank accounts, and some other behind the scenes tasks.
It almost cost me several thousands of dollars to get my name off the books as I seen what was taking place around me with people whom I once trusted with my life.
Found a lawyer in Utah that helped me get out of the mix and we used their own money to it.
Frog's following was made up of mostly those that knew him as a guide. Those that knew him as a person soon learned the secrets and severed ties.
I wish death to no one and I send my condolences to his family. But with all due respect that man will never be missed by me.
Everything I posted here shortly after my legal separation with that place was scattered around the web like wedding rice. I'm sure my reply here will be soon copied and pasted throughout the web as well.  :eyebrownod:  :shrug:

As Paul Harvey would say, "And now you know the rest of the story."

KySongDog

When they first went the non-profit route, I questioned their expenses and who was getting the money and got banned by the Toad. Signed up again and got banned a second time. They never caught the third signup.  :laf:  Of course I have zero posts and haven't been on that site in many years and have no plans to return. There is only so many "is the .17HMR a good coyote gun" posts that my stomach can stand.

JohnP

Hawks Feather

Quote from: JohnP on March 31, 2023, 12:43:24 PMWell, is it?  :laf:

Well, I can't say anything about the .17 HMR because I never needed to shoot mine. I do have the .17 Mach II and used it to drop a water buffalo at 687 yards in gale force winds with a minus 228 degrees temperature. Based on that, I would guess that the .17 HMR would be way too much for the likes of coyotes.  :rolleye:   

nastygunz

I would carry my 17 HMR for grizzly bear protection, but we don't have any grizzly bears  :confused:

nastygunz

It does knock the hell out of the ground grizzlies out in the cow pasture :yoyo:

JohnP

Did ya have to hold over on that buff or dead on?  At 687 yards I would probably hold dead on.

Okanagan

A .17 doesn't drop, you know.  The bullet actually rises, so you don't need to hold over.