• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

CCP... what was the outcome ?

Started by Silencer, July 24, 2007, 06:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

How did you eventually make out with that video we voted on ?  I got an e-mail from the website which reminded me...

FinsnFur

Yeah come on Rich. Did you make a bucket full of cash, hit it big and bale on us or what.  :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

It won clip of the month and it is in the top ten for the U.K. THANKS for asking We are working on another clip for the  best commercial featuring THO game calls. It will take another month to complete the commercial and we will have to send Al a pilot. It should be much better than the last.

I would also like to give credit to Brent and JD for the sounds they sent us. That coyote and many more were called in using Kee's Call's  H.I.T.E. sounds.

The main people I would like to THANK are you guys for voting  :yoyo: :yoyo:

I put 4 clips on youtube of different coyote hunting venues to see the reaction and feedback. That feedback has told us what people want to see here in the East. We will strive to get that to the people. I will always show any clips made public here first on FinsandFur. I feel you guys are family and are the same as me.

I feel I am no better a coyote hunter than any of you, I just carry a camera along with me on my hunts to help show how it is to hunt here in the southeast.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hawks Feather

Top clip of the month!  Congratulations and well deserved.

Jerry

nailbender

Congrats Rich! I was wondering how it turned out. :congrats:

canine

Congrats Rich!!  Hope to see many more!!

I got some good footage tonight, workin a new dog...The dog was doin great until I lone howled and had a pack several hundred yards away open up and answer...The footage of the dog gettin the hell out of dodge is funny. This is a farm dog that has mixed it up with the coyotes to many times..It sucked to, because, within 10 minutes I got 1 to break from the pack and come in and the dog was history so didn't get the footage I was hopin for of coyote and dog  :sad:

When I get this postin video clips down I'll post it for ya to see.

JD

keekee

Nelson

Congratulations CCP!!   Thanks for showing us the videos.

Nelson

weedwalker

DirtyDog

THO Game Calls

:yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Wat to go Rich!!!

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

awh

You da man Rich  :yoyo: :highclap:
Can't wait to see the next one.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Silencer

Congrats man, thats good to hear  :thumb2: :yahoo:  I've watched them vid's on youtube numerous times as well, dont think I've ever commented  :wo: although I do have an account  :hahaha:

ohiobob

Rich
let me/us Know when ya need a few votes on your next clips  :yoyo:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???