"A good season Opener"

Started by HuntnCarve, October 27, 2010, 07:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyfuzzyface

Congrats Dave on the deer and Foxes  :yoyo: :yoyo:

I have been watching a red and waiting for out season to open  :sleep:
Fuzzy

vvarmitr

Good to hear you're after fox & deer. We were getting a little tired of the Honey Hole stories.  :innocentwhistle:

That was great time; thanks for sharing Dave & Dave & Dave & Dave Oops!
:biggrin:

CCP

THANKS for sharing Dave great hunt and story.

I like the rifle in the pick also...

BTW looks like those HuntnCarve calls work up North also.. :biggrin:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

coyotehunter_1

Predator calling.... Looks like a boat load of fun. :wink:

:congrats: Congrats on both the deer and foxx.  :highclap:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

KySongDog

Let me add my congrats too, Dave!   :congrats:   I wish we had night hunting in KY land. 

HuntnCarve

Thanks everyone.  Glad you all liked the story.  Night hunting is pretty cool.  It's like the landscape takes on a whole new look.  You catch yourself looking up at the stars on a clear night.  All the constellations and Orion looking down on you...The calls have a different sound to them that seems to carry further.. Then you catch a glimpse of fiery red eyes appearing out of no where..Then they lock on to your calling and start bouncing in. ..Well, someday I hope you all can experience it yourselves.  I'm hoping the future will hold more stories like this post? :laf:

Dave

wked

Congrats on a good evening hunt.  The reds look really nice.  Enjoyed the story.  Keep it up!

JohnP

Great story, great pictures - I've come to expect no less from ya.  Congratulations on a great hunt.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs