• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Glad to be here!!!

Started by Biscuit, January 13, 2011, 09:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biscuit

Finally got around to making it over here to fnf and glad to be here. Been a long time reader and have had alot of laughs at this site even though i couldnt comment on them. Looking forward to meeting everybody at LBL in a couple of weeks.  :yoyo: :yoyo:

pitw

Welcome and don't just laugh at us but share a few tales as well.
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyotehunter_1

Howdy Biscuit and welcome to FnF.  :biggrin:

QuoteBeen a long time reader and have had alot of laughs at this site

We aim to please :wink:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

I see ya made it over from the KY site.  Welcome to FnF, Biscuit! 

vmaster59

Welcome aboard Biscuit.

Clint

securpro

Welcome Biscuit, Ya gotta tell us how ya came up with that screen name :readthis: What part of the country are you from? Glad to your coming to LBL !   :yoyo:   

Oh, Do ya like coyote in yur soup? :innocentwhistle:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Todd Rahm

golfertrout

hello biscuit welcome :yoyo:   

HaMeR

Welcome to FnF Biscuit!! Now listen to Barry will ya?? We need stories.  :eyebrow:

And pictures!! They are easier for us to read.  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

Welcome to Fins and Fur.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

iahntr

Scott

weedwalker

Glad to have ya over here Biscuit. You need to post up some of those coyotes you been killin'. :yoyo:

kyfuzzyface

Welcome, I wondered when you would make it !!  :highclap: :highclap:
Fuzzy

vvarmitr

:holdon: You guys aren't going to do a group-hug or something are you?  :puke:
:alscalls:

Welcome aboard Biscuit!  :biggrin:
You kill coyotes?
We'll want pix & stories.  ;yes;

markTNhunter

Hawks Feather

Glad to see that you have removed yourself from "lurker" status and are now "real".  Just kidding.  Welcome to FnF and I hope you enjoy being able to make posts.

Jerry

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: securpro on January 13, 2011, 10:45:19 PM
Welcome Biscuit, Ya gotta tell us how ya came up with that screen name :readthis: What part of the country are you from? Glad to your coming to LBL !   :yoyo:   

Oh, Do ya like coyote in yur soup? :innocentwhistle:

[/quote

Well you see !
When he was a kid they had to tie a Biscuit around his Neck just to get the dogs to play with him !!  :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:
Fuzzy

wked

Glad to see you made it over here Biscuit!  Jim will have to add space for all the pics you've been postin.  Keep it up!  Don't pay any attention to fuzzy. He's...well you know.

Biscuit

Thanks everybody for the welcome! As for you fuzzy i told you not to tell anybody :nofgr: Haha Naw that name came many moons ago when i was in the third grade a girl in highschool or what i like to call a (well you know) :innocentwhistle: started calling me this because i was what my grandma liked to call healthy :wo:.  And it has stuck ever since. I've come to accept it you could say :iroll: