• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Raffle! Cabelas Gift Card

Started by Dave, October 06, 2013, 08:39:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Quote from: HuntnCarve on October 10, 2013, 06:40:00 AM
"Even a Blind pig finds an acorn."   :laf: :laf:

In your case it would probably be a 'whistle' pig and after heading to one of the honey holes we will see an image of him on his back.    ;yes;

Jerry

FOsteology

Congrats Dave!

Where does 250Savage send his entry fee???

JohnP

Congratulations to Dave and a BIG THANK YOU to another Dave for doing this.

Jim said:  "There's not a lot of pride to be had in a situation like this, especially when it's gets recognized and exposed."  Mr.  Champion I'll bet that none of us hasn't been in a similar situation at one time or another.  Nothing to be ashamed of when friends help friends.   
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Because of you guys...Im setting in a hotel right now, 5 hours from home, bored out of my mind while the youngest does homecoming with all her original highschool friends. I dont know if I should be thankful anymore or not :doh2: Shes in heaven though. :laf:

Dad DID get texted a couple times saying that they needed a ride somewhere, so I am getting out and getting some sun. :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Dave

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 12, 2013, 09:13:31 PM
Because of you guys...Im setting in a hotel right now, 5 hours from home, bored out of my mind while the youngest does homecoming with all her original highschool friends. I dont know if I should be thankful anymore or not :doh2: Shes in heaven though. :laf:

Dad DID get texted a couple times saying that they needed a ride somewhere, so I am getting out and getting some sun. :innocentwhistle:
Haha!  I hear ya.
My daughter's school had their homecoming last night also.  Luckily I was left uninvolved (I believe I'm too much of an embarrassment to her - unless something is needed, of course).