• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Lil-Mans latest rabbit flute

Started by awh, April 12, 2007, 07:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awh

Well, Cam is outside chasing the neighbor hood girls around like he's in heat or something. SHoot, when I was 8 girls were still the enemy. Now I'm 37 and the enemy has won. :roflmao:

Any who..., here's a couple of pics of his latest spin. It's made out of Black Dymond ply. He seems to like the stuff as he told me it was easier to turn. I like it cause Lilman is rough on the tips of the tools and I don't have to sharpen them so much as when he does the harder woods.
The call already has a home, just wanted to keep you guys updated on him as I re-fuse to let the girls win so early in his life. :madd: :confused: :holdon:

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

DirtyDog

FinsnFur

That is Rrrrrrreally cool looking. Call it the black widow  :biggrin:

Don't force it on him to much, as he goes through his defiant stage it'll just give him a reason to hate it. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

Well, look at that!  Pretty slick -

and you know - all joking aside, Rabbit Flute has a ring to it - you mgiht be on to something there.  I think Joe did a Flute something or other a few years ago.  Can't remember the actual name but I think Flute was in it. 

AL
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

awh

Quote from: FinsnFur on April 12, 2007, 07:32:54 PM
That is Rrrrrrreally cool looking. Call it the black widow  :biggrin:

Don't force it on him to much, as he goes through his defiant stage it'll just give him a reason to hate it. :wink:

Never. He was in to it big time when he first started. Since then the weather has changed and he just hasn't wanted to turn that much. He would rather fish and I can't say I blame him ,tis good fun fishing with that turd. But He does however have a few orders that he has to turn this weekend. SO he gets to learn responsibility along with watching his money grow(Pay-pal and he doesn't know the password, so he has to watch it grow...LOL)
Cam is truely a good kid. I don't push anything on him, but ask what he wants to do today. That way he gets in trouble and not me when his mom finally catches up with us... :roflmao:

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

MattS

rjl54

Wow!  That's an eyecatcher, for sure.  Tell Lil' Man good job  :congrats:

Arkyyoter