• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hey CJCalls -

Started by THO Game Calls, April 12, 2007, 07:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjcalls

Since I seem to be the trouble maker, I'm gone say a few things.

Al I know you were kidding. But I think you are right. And yes I have seen all the unanswered post on the board. That's kinda why I stepped in.

A trumpet is a beautiful thing Once you learn to Talk with It. Until then It just sucks.
As far a the call makers wanting to protect their secrets, Thats fine. I'm not giving away THEIR secrets. I'm just pointing some folks in the right direction.
The US Patent office has online Just about any "idea" That you can come up with. Some one has already thought about it and patented it. Trust me on this on.
I doesn't take long to find a trumpet on their site. I just cut the time down for them.
Every call maker has their on way of putting a hole through the middle. I just pointed everyone to a $13.00 over the counter bit instead of Custom made $150.00 Bit that you still have to figure out what taper you need.

If the trumpet Guys Really think that they are going to lose all their sales because of People knowing their "secrets" then they must really live in a hole.
Collectors Buy calls made by Makers. If they know how to make them, They still buy calls from Makers. They guys wanting to make calls Will buy calls from Makers.
And the Guy who doesn't want to Buy a Trumpet... 

I am a call maker. I Feel we should help out those looking for help. If a few toes get stepped on then.... They should have moved their feet!

Ok I'm done rambling.

Clint.

:wo: thought to myself  "I wonder If I can stir thing's up a little more."

cjcalls

Oh BTW Al

I just wanted to say I think what you have done with the Turtorals Is a Great thing.
Just goes to show How nice of a guy you are, :yoyo:

Clint.