• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Fresh Grapes

Started by FinsnFur, June 30, 2019, 07:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

You guys wouldn't laugh at me if I told you that I bought another mold would you?
I think I have a disease [emoji23][emoji1787]

I'll post some pictures of the new mold when I get some baits run through it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

It actually looks like you are having some fun and that is a good thing.

pitw

Looks like you plan on losing a lot of hooks. :shrug:   Looks good too. :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: pitw on June 30, 2019, 08:41:36 PM

Barry, It is called having fun doing something you like - even if you will never use them all.   :yoyo:      :yoyo:      :yoyo:

Okanagan

Quote from: pitw on June 30, 2019, 08:41:36 PM

For fish that live near bottom or near cover, we lose hooks if we fish for them well and put the hook where they live.  One of the good things about making your own lures or having a low cost source is the payoff at that moment when you want to cast into a spot that has high chance of hooking a fish but also high chance of snagging and losing the lure.  If the lure is expensive or you only have one, maybe you move on and don't cast into the snaggy spot.  If losing the lure is no big deal, fire it into that big fish's snaggy bunker. 

When I was a teenager, I'd swim out and dive to retrieve the snagged lure.  Jim doesn't have to do that! :highclap:

FinsnFur

IT is a lot of fun. but they best part is I dont have a tackle box full of little plastic bags full of plastic baits anymore. :eyebrow:

At one time I had so many I had to choose which ones I was taking fishing each time. Aaaaaaaand I never have the wrong color. Make them as I need them in the color I want. Instead of going to the store all the time and buying them.

Now that I type that out it's like the story of my life. :laf:
I got into tanning hides because I wasnt going to pay someone to do it for me.
I learned to Fix my own vehicles cause I wasnt going to pay someone to.
I learned to pull an engine out and rebuild it cause I wasnt going to pay someone to do it.
I learned to build a new computer from the ground up cause I couldnt find what I wanted.
I got into hosting and web design cause I wasnt going to pay someone to do it for me.
I learned to cut my grass cause I wasnt gong to pay someone to it.
Ok...that last one dont count :laf: I wish I could pay someone to mow my lawn and I may. I hate mowing. :alscalls:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

" I think I have a disease"  If so it's a good disease and I hope you keep it for a long time.  Cut grass, damn we have no grass out here to cut and I love it.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs