• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

They're Back Again

Started by MI VHNTR, October 27, 2021, 09:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MI VHNTR

Freaking wolves that is. Two wolves showed up on the cameras, so there had to have been more. No wonder the moose and deer sightings have suddenly dropped. Just sickening.

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

Hawks Feather

I bet all of the 'Wolfies' in the area are excited.  Or at least the ones we met in Yellowstone were whenever they sighted one.

MI VHNTR

Quote from: Hawks Feather on October 28, 2021, 07:41:00 AM
I bet all of the 'Wolfies' in the area are excited.  Or at least the ones we met in Yellowstone were whenever they sighted one.

That's the truth. All of the wolf huggers don't have to live with the wolves, so they go crazy for the them. It's always the people that don't have to live with the wolves that want them around. Just as long as the wolves are in someone elses backyard, not theirs.

Maybe they should go to the deer yards in the winter and see the carnage caused by the wolves relentless slaughter of the deer. Then again, it'd most likely be a waste of time.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

I think I read somewhere that PETA  is training wolves to be vegan and then re-introduce them into the wild :innocentwhistle:

Up here in New England The coyotes all have wolf DNA so all the wolf huggers are trying to give them a protected status.

MI VHNTR

There's wolf DNA in the coyotes here too. So far, the coyote hunting is permitted. However, the MI Dept. of No Reason, aka DNR,  stops all coyote hunting during firearms deer season in order to protect the wolf population.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs