• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

News:

In memory of, and honoring, the men and woman whom never made it back home, serving our country.

Main Menu

More Deer From Another Stand

Started by CypressSlough, September 13, 2007, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CypressSlough

These came from my 35mm Moultrie Camera. I finally got them into my computer.I gotta have something to do while Laura is sleeping.

Brian.

www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

DirtyDog

Sweet Brian......those are some good looking deer right there. Hopefully you see them again.

DD

awh

I think thats the stand I'd be hunting....Great pics Brian
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

CypressSlough

This is my primary rifle stand. It's where I killed the 11-point last season. The other stand was new last year and I've just really been watching it more than anything. It has a small house  :doh2: for a stand so Chloe and Laura can go with me.

Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

awh

Nothing wrong with a stand that has floor space....LOL Wish I had a small house where me and Cam hunt.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

FinsnFur

Game Farm part II  :roflmao:

Man you should definitely have no problem putting meat in your freezer.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Could this be the sequel to Hogzilla - Deerzilla?  When I squint I think I can see the fence.  Heck, that is the petting zoo at the kids park.   :wink:

Jerry

iahntr

Lookin good Brian. I need to get my camera out, get an idea of what's out there. Been out to the timber 3 nights this week, trimmin' some trees, movin some stands. I'm not real tickled with the way some of it looks. One real good spot that's kind of a funnel area, it's been my main stand for several years now, a couple big trees have blown down, and spots have grown up so thick, it's re routing the deer around my stand. I shouldn't have waited so long, should have been out there this summer cleanin it up.  :doh2:  Don't look like you have to worry about that! :thumb2:
Scott

Arkyyoter

CypressSlough

If you look at the top right side of the first pic, you can see the ladder of my tripod stand. The deer are coming to another mineral salt lick. What you can't see is my feeder setting 180 yds. directly behind the camera. This stand overlooks 2 draws that come up both sides of my stand. I have about a 300 acre view of the cut-over. Opening day last season, I had 15 shooter bucks come by, but I had already seen big boy during early muzzleloader season that I was waiting on.

Jim and Jerry, you guys kill me.

Brian
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

studabaka

I think all my bucks packed up and headed over to Brian's feeders. I haven't seen anything but does and fawns in a week of hunting  :madd:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff