• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Got another one, two in one week

Started by SCcoyotehunter, November 27, 2009, 07:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCcoyotehunter

Sorry, I did not get my picture with this one. There wasn't anyone around to take my picture. This female weighed 37 lbs. Caught this one sneaking through the fence in a cow pasture. Same one where I killed my first one. She had a very nice coat.
Boiling Springs, SC

weedwalker

Congrats FF :congrats: :congrats: You're doing good. :yoyo: :yoyo:
I like it's smile in the 3rd pic. :eyebrownod:

CCP

Nice coyote WTG  :congrats:

QuoteI like it's smile in the 3rd pic.

I was  glad to see the coyote enjoyed it also.  :biggrin:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

pitw

Big ol' girl eh. :yoyo:   They are the toughest to get in my opinion and you done good.
I say what I think not think what I say.

5 SHOTS

So you are a lefty too? Did you start out shooting a right hand gun then switch to the left hand, or always shoot a left hand gun? I'm curios because I passed up a good deal on one, thinking it would be a pain to get used to and everything else I own is still right handed.  :shrug:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

SCcoyotehunter

Well, to be honest, my dad is a lefty. I could not afford to buy a new guy so I have his on a lenders basis. However, I don't seem to have any trouble cycling the bullets even though I'm shooting it right handed. It a good shooting rifle. I just hope he doesn't decide he wants it back anytime soon.

I thought you fellas would like the smiling coyote!

HaMeR

Good huntin FF!! Jay Nistetter would be proud of that last pic!!  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

KySongDog

Frogman

Wow!!  You are knockin em flat down there!!  Way to go!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

Beautiful looking fur. Nice job indeed. :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

msmith

Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

vvarmitr

Looks like a Punch Drunk smile.  :laf:

WTG!  :biggrin:

FryerJim

Sorry in advance about the off topic question:

What the heck is that extension tube off of the front of your scope? Is it just a shroud to cut down on glare and reflection?

I'm new to scopes. I bought mine about 4 months ago. It is a Nikon Prostaff 3-9X 40mm.

-Jim

SCcoyotehunter

Yes, it is a scope shade, helps cut out glare. Its actually just a Tasco 8x32, i think.

JohnP

Nice looking coyote.

Quote from: pitw on November 27, 2009, 07:48:24 PM
Big ol' girl eh. :yoyo:   They are the toughest to get in my opinion and you done good.

I surely agree with that statement.  I think my kill rate is about 80% male to 20% female.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Bluesman

Way to go.  I'm happy for you.  i know about the carolina coyotes and how elusive they can be.  Two in one week is a job well done.

JB in NC
Protect our sport.  Act like you got some sense out there so future generations can enjoy hunting too,

JB