• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Tennessee Court Rules Restaurant Carry Law Unconstitutional

Started by Silvertip, November 24, 2009, 03:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvertip

aka: Grizz - East Tennessee

Hawks Feather

In Ohio you can't carry where alcohol is served.  (That would be despite a significant shootout in a bar in Toledo.)   So, unless posted otherwise, I can carry in McDonalds, Wendy's, Bob Evans, etc.  The only catch is that if alcohol is there (Chili's, Frickers, Applebees), your gun can't be.

Jerry

Roundman

Yeah, I don't understand why our law makers can't get it through their heads that it a criminal wants to carry a gun, bomb, knife, ect. into a restaurant they will. By not letting me carry puts  me and my family at a disadvantage. Just the other day three of our upstanding young Tennessee Vol football players held a couple people at gun point and tried to rob them. Five mile down the road a guy holds up a store, tells the clerk he can't loose his house, and drives off in a Corvette,  :rolleye: It seems that our state reps live in a different world than the rest of us.

KySongDog

Quote from: Roundman on November 25, 2009, 10:17:28 AM
It seems that our state reps live in a different world than the rest of us.

You got that right, Roundman. 

Silvertip

It wasn't our Reps and Senators this time, they pasted the legislation. However, we need to turn up the heat on them to amend it in the coming session. So that, a Liberal Nashville Judge can't over turn it, again!
aka: Grizz - East Tennessee