• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Lil Black Howler & Lanyards

Started by guywildstorm, January 13, 2007, 09:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guywildstorm

I have a really nice cow horn howler up for sale. It is 8" in length and 2" across the bell. The pics dont show it well but it is buffed to a super shine. Lots of time at the buffing wheel on this one. Comes complete with the black/tan lanyard with a cocobola keeper, and two extra call drops that were added after I took the pics.  This one has been sold.                                                                                                                             

I also make custom, hand braided lanyards. I use mil spec para cord and have a few differnt colors on hand. I usually have a few complete and ready to ship asap, and I can always do custom orders. Most of mine are 4 call drops but I also do ones for remote callers and 2 call drops. $25 for one of the best lanyards out there! You can PM or email me direct at guywildstorm@aol.com

Thanks for looking,

Guy
Clark's Custom Calls & Lanyards

FinsnFur

That lanyard almost looks black and white in the pic but I like it. Cool contrasts.  :congrats:

Welcome to Fins and Fur.. :wink: Oh wait...we did that already didnt we? :wink:  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

guywildstorm

Thanks Jim. My photography skills are not my strong point!!

And thanks again for the warm welcome. I recognize alot of names already and am looking forward to getitng to know everyone.

Guy

Arkyyoter

guywildstorm

Thanks Joe, nice to hear from you again.

New lower price, how about $40 and I pick up the shipping.

Guy

guywildstorm

The howler has been sold. I will have some more finished up in a couple of weeks if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
              Guy