• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

1 out of 2 ain't bad....

Started by Arkyyoter, January 25, 2007, 12:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

Jim and I went out this morning for a short run at the yotes.....we drove over to a place just south of my house where a guy was having a little trouble with yotes eating his peacocks...

We set up cold as we were not familiar with the property....Jim set up on one side of a 5 wire fence, and I on the other.....I started in softly with the T.U.C. call....3 minutes in I hear Jim bark...woof....then a shot. Then a bark, and a shot....then another shot.....I turned around in time to see a large and dark colored yote going into the next county.....I flung a round at him at mach 3 and about 300-350 yards....Nadda...

The double had busted out at the 3 minute mark...Jim dropped the first, the second kicked in the afterburners....he will live to kill another peacock....but the little female won't.

We made another stand or two...did no good, but we did pick up SEVERAL hundred more acres.....and had a great time....

Joe

keekee

Good going Joe, Its always good to help out the ranchers and farmers. Leads to more land as well! Good job!

Brent

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FinsnFur

Maybe you shoulda helped the guy out Joe. Just cause your doing the calling doesnt mean he has to do all the shooting....help him out.  :wink:  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Arkyyoter

I would have LOVED to help him out Jim :) He was on the other side of the fence from me and facing the oposite direction..... :shck:

Joe

blakcoyote

Nice going Joe,and kee kee is right,farmers love it when you take care of those. :yoyo:

Smith

Right thing easy, wrong thing hard...