• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

9 year old girl with lunker bass

Started by markTNhunter, June 21, 2010, 04:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markTNhunter

img]
this picture was taken on a drizzely day in may i just no got time to sit down and post it.her brother and i had 2 five pounders and this one chasing every thing we threw at them they just wouldent take any of it ,she was up the bank from us bluegill fishing and watching us trying to catch those big bass so she catches a little bluegill and come our way with it and gits inbetween us and i ask her what shes doing and she says (im gona show you boys how to catch them big bass) :biggrin: so shes slings that bluegill out there and as soon as it hits the water WAM it nails  :confused: 15 seconds later im lipping it for her :laf:
she was scared to hold it so i had to help her with her hero shot :laf:

Carolina Coyote

Atta girl show them boys how its done. :yoyo:  :yoyo:  :yoyo:  :highclap:  :highclap: cc

pitw

Quote from: markTNhunter on June 21, 2010, 04:29:20 PM

she was scared to hold it so i had to help her with her hero shot :laf:

:alscalls: :alscalls:

Tell her to feel proud and to not feel to bad about not lipping a fish cause I sure as heck ain't doing that anytime soon either :biggrin:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

SCcoyotehunter

FinsnFur

I'm gonna have to delete this thread Mark.  :huh:
We can't be having our daughters showing us fishing stunts like that in front of God and everybody :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

markTNhunter

i know jim i shouldent have told that story she dose that to us all the time and she is a bluegill catching machine loves catching em .im proud of her :laf:

alscalls

:yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:  Tell her Awesome job!   A lot of kids would rather stay home and play Video games..... :iroll:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Todd Rahm

Doesn't get any better then that, does it?  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Hawks Feather

Tell that girl that she really knows how to fish.

Jerry