• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Found a few Smallies

Started by FinsnFur, May 08, 2010, 09:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

We through the ice auger in just in case this morning :innocentwhistle:
Our temps went from 70's to mid 30's in 24 hours, but the youngest daughter wasnt going to be discouraged by that.

I'm telling I even had a tough time standing out there for any amount of time the way the Northly winds were ripping through us. And I Sooooooooooo expected her to give up and head back to the truck and wait like she always used to do.

But by god she hung tough the entire time, never complained once, even wondered off into the woods to hit new area's climbing over downed tree's and rock embankments...I was like what the?  :huh:

The lil Bean even out fished me :wo:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Nice  :yoyo:
Quite the little fishin partner ya got there too  :congrats:
Scott

Hawks Feather

Hum, no "gang signs" in the pictures.  I do see a few smack marks on her hands so maybe that helped.   :wink:

Jerry

Okanagan

Jim, you're a lucky man to have a daughter like that who enjoys fishing with you.  Man I am envious.  My little girl is almost 40 and she hasn't fished with me since she was 12 or so.  She got too sophisticated!  But she sure loved to catch those little dudes when she was younger!  Small mouth fight the most for their size of any fish I know.   

And... she's a pretty girl!

pitw

Nice :bowingsmilie:.  Better hope wild wild wendy doesn't see the pink nail polish or he'll be wondering where to get it :wink:
I say what I think not think what I say.

5 SHOTS

Quote from: pitw on May 08, 2010, 10:25:37 PM
Nice :bowingsmilie:.  Better hope wild wild wendy doesn't see the pink nail polish or he'll be wondering where to get it :wink:

I don't think you need to worry  much Barry......Jim has his fingernails hidden pretty good.  :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

KySongDog

Glad you had a great day with your daughter, Jim.    :congrats:   She is a beautiful young lady.   And likes to fish to boot!   :yoyo:

golfertrout

nice fish Jim :yoyo:  now what about all the gray hair :confused:                    :alscalls: :alscalls:  u old fart :alscalls: :alscalls:

Todd Rahm

Thats it, you guys (And girls) are kill'n me. I'm gona push the ice around the local lakes this week off to see what I can do.  :sneer:

Jim, I might not reply to all your fishing post but I sure darn enjoy reading them and checking out the pics. So where was ya fishing and how many did ya guys catch?

FinsnFur

Dave I dye my hair gray so I appear seasoned and full of wisdom. :laf: Do you like it :wink:

We was on the Wisconsin River Todd, she doubled my 3 with 6....and actually rubbed it in  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

slagmaker

Looks like good times were had by the both of ya.

My youngest daughter Kara loves to fish for smallies in the creek down the road from me. She and I may even go out this afternoon if the winds lay down a bit.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

coyote101

Looks like you had another good day Jim. Its great that you can get out with your kids, even if they do out fish you. Where are you in relation to Eau Claire?

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

golfertrout

lol    seasoned hu   just messin with Jimbo       nice fish to :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Pat, Approx. 170 miles straight South
If you went from Eau Claire down to Lacrosse and hopped on the river road it'd bring ya straight in.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers