• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

golfertrouts other mountain pics

Started by golfertrout, May 01, 2010, 02:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfertrout

Barry and Mike i thought you guys would like these pics

then it was time to dig some ramps

after that 3 of us tried to eat the big pancake but only one of us was able to eat it all and it was not me

then my buddie Randy said his two brothers and nephew had a bet on who could catch the biggest trout for the 2010 season, 25 bucks a piece. so i told Randy i could show him where a big one was but if you get it you have to turn it back, so we went there and i showed him my honey hole and he got the biggest trout of his life a 20 inch rainbow and man was he happy, he lost another one that he said was bigger and i rolled one that was very big and i mean big :doh2:

and i caught a few also

Tikaani

Nice pictures Dave, peaceful looking place.  More importantly, now that is what I call a pancake.

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

pitw

Once again Dave I am in your debt  :argh:.  But I won't keep that from me talking to uou and saying thank you for the fabulous pics. :biggrin: 
  Couple questions as usual though. :rolleye:  1.) What is on the power pole in the sixth pic?  :shrug: 2.) Do these fellows know about your butt crack prostaff cause pic 7 coulda been better :laf: :laf:.  3.) Has Randy quit grinning yet or is that permanent now :highclap:. 4.) What does a ramp look like :confused: up here we load stuff on them :innocentwhistle:.
   Thanks my man and I will smile while thinking about these out moving fuel around now. :bowingsmilie:
I say what I think not think what I say.

golfertrout

lol . Barry i have no clue whats on the pole but maybe Msmith could answer that since he is a pole expert :whew: :alscalls:just kidden Mike :wink:  as far as the bcps they are not worthy  :shrug:  no these guys are cool as L and man do they like to drink. and Randy is still smilling from ear to ear. i think i was more fired up then him :shrug:

FinsnFur

That thing on the pole is a drywall scribing scroll tool. :eyebrownod:

That looks like a nice little place nestled down there in the valley. Very nice actually. How far from there was the trout fishing?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

golfertrout

the stream is clear at the bottom of the field Jim  you can see the river on the right side of field, one day a few years back i was fishing on the other side of the river and decided to wade across and about half way across i thought bad idea   i even had a walking stick and i made it across but i was lucky, i then told my buddie i am not gonna cross there again and i will try on down river and if i cant cross then pick me up on the road  thats where i took the pic  i found a way to cross on down stream and man was i glad

golfertrout

o and there is a road down there you dont have to walk all the way down there :doh2:

iahntr

Boy that is a beautiful little place in the valley.  :bowingsmilie:
and I also agree on the pancake, that thing would take ya through the day.  ;yes;
Scott

JohnP

Thank you for the pictures and that is one hellva pancake.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Dave

Wow, those are some nice pics.  Beautiful country.
And what is a ramp? 

golfertrout

its like a wild onion but smellier :biggrin:

GunDog

Thanks for the pics Dave. I like looking at the farm country almost as much as fish pics. That is also the biggest pan-CAKE I ever seen I think, grin