• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Savage Model 10 Predator for sale...Sold

Started by Coulter, February 24, 2010, 05:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

How many 22/250's can a guy possible shoot anyway? I already have another and can't use both of them. You'll be hard pressed to find this rifle at a better price anywhere...the gun has only been taken out on a handful of hunts, it is in "like new" condition
$600 shipped to your FFL
I am able to accept checks, money orders and credit cards via Pay-Pal (Please add 3% if you plan to use Pay-Pal)

Savage 22-250 Predator Hunter/22" Barrel/Mossy Oak Brush Stock/Finish. Also included is a Simmons 4 x 12 scope with the same Mossy Oak Brush camo pattern AND a Harris Bi-pod

Here ya go...Let me know if you want to see anything more specific.

The Predator Hunter features a 22" medium contour barrel, synthetic stock w/ rounded forend and oversized bolt handle; and brings a whole new element of accuracy to predator shooting. The entire stock, barrel, action, trigger guard and bolt handle is dipped in Mossy Oak Brush pattern camo.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Action: Bolt Action
Caliber: 22-250 Remington
Barrel Length: 22"
Trigger: Accutrigger
Safety: Thumb safety
Length: 43"
Weight: 7 1/4 lbs
Stock: Mossy Oak Brush Camo
Finish: Mossy Oak Brush

Thanks for looking,
Steve

Silencer

I'm drooling.  I really like that model rifle.  If I didnt have to get my car inspected grrrr.. costing me about the same amount.   I have a friend who has one in the 17hmr.

I'll tell my other bud anyhow, he's getting married so I doubt he'll have the money... eh Buttsy ???  lmao   

Coulter

C'mon Vic...you can pay for that inspection with all of the coyote hides you'll put on the stretchers with this baby :eyebrow: It should only take what...around 60 prime pelts or so :wo:

sprucegoose2010

Nice rifle.  I've had a Remington and a CZ that were dipped and they were both great but I always wanted a Savage...

vmaster59

Quote from: Silencer on February 24, 2010, 07:14:10 PM
I'm drooling.  I really like that model rifle.  If I didnt have to get my car inspected grrrr.. costing me about the same amount.   I have a friend who has one in the 17hmr.

I'll tell my other bud anyhow, he's getting married so I doubt he'll have the money... eh Buttsy ???  lmao   

What kind of inspection do you have to have that cost that much ?

Clint