• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Decoy tree WINNER!!!

Started by CCP, August 20, 2010, 10:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

HuntnCarve

WINNER!!!, WINNER!!!, WINNER!!!, WINNER!!!!!, WINNER!!!!, WINNER!!!, WINNER!!!, WINNER!!!

When I started this contest I knew someone would get close and there was a rather small chance of someone hitting it dead on. I looked through the post this evening and someone had done just that and it was early on in the contest.

THANKS to ALL that participated and will get another up soon to give away…
Once again congratulations HuntnCarve (Dave I have your addy on a Biz card unless it has changed?)

I just have to ask what made that particular number come to mind??
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

topdawg

:bowingsmilie: way to go dave .....it looks like i get to order mine monday lol
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

KySongDog

Congrats to HuntnCarve Dave!    :congrats:

And thanks to CCP and Mike,  the owner of easytreeproducts.com,  for putting this contest on.    :congrats:

FinsnFur

It was rigged! :iroll: :alscalls:

Congrats Dave :yoyo:
It had to be a lucky number cause we all know he aint, I say we all know he aint that old :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

topdawg

Quote from: Semp on August 20, 2010, 10:31:07 PM

And thanks to CCP and Mike,  the owner of easytreeproducts.com,  for putting this contest on.    :congrats:

+1 :highclap:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

slagmaker

Quote from: topdawg on August 20, 2010, 10:35:25 PM
Quote from: Semp on August 20, 2010, 10:31:07 PM

+1 :highclap:

+ another
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Jeb

Congrats Dave !!!   Big thanks to Mike and Rich for putting this on ! :highclap: :highclap:

pitw

Hot dang Dave, wow does that give you a reason to get out and make us some pics :yoyo: :yoyo:.  Thank you contributing factors for the generosity shown :bowingsmilie:.

Damb :pout:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

HuntnCarve

Well I be danged!!!  Thank you Mike and Rich for putting on a fun contest.  As for the number?  I just went with the "Old" birthday  year.  Yep Jimbo, unfortunately I can't hide my age.  LOL!  I do know a young man and his father that will get some excellent use out of this product.  They're in a much better dove hunting area than myself.  So I'll just take it down there on my next hunting trip.  Hopefully we'll be able to get some pictures.  Meantime, I need to carve up some dove decoys! 
Rich, my address is still the same (it's on the card).  So go ahead and send it there.
Thanks again fellas!

HuntnCarve
Dave

HaMeR

Congratulations Dave!! Thanks Rich & easytree!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Dave

Congrats Dave.   
And thanks to the guys for putting on the contest.

Hawks Feather

Dave,

Congratulations on winning the tree.  As for carving some dove decoys don't do it.  They would look far to good to ever go into the field.  Since you are not in a "dove" area you might want to use it for your deer hunting this year.  I am sure there is a spot that you aways wished there was a tree where you could put your tree stand and a tree just wasn't there.  Well, now you can just put up your tree, your stand, and hunt away.   :innocentwhistle:    You do have a light weight tree stand don't you?  All kidding aside, it does look like a product that has potential.

Jerry

possumal

Nice win for a nice guy.  Kudos to you Dave.  :congrats: :congrats:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

vvarmitr

Congrats Dave!  :yahoo:

Are ya gonna try some crow decoys on it.  :eyebrow:

Silencer

Frogman

Congrats Dave!! 

CCP thanks for the opportunity!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

JohnP

Congratulations on the win Dave.  I can see some pictures and stories as a result of this contest.   Thank you CCP and Easy Tree Products.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs