• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Going to Wisconsin...

Started by Hidehunter, August 20, 2010, 09:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hidehunter

Gonna leave WV for a few days and Go to WI to Musky fish.  Gonna be fishing the Holcombe Flowage.  Any tips from you guys up there would be appreciated.
Denver                                           

topdawg

DONT DRINK THE WATER   Jim has been drinking it his whole life (and look what it did  :dance::innocentwhistle:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

FinsnFur

:doh2: Mannnnnnnnn I didn't see that coming, a mile away. :alscalls:

Our water is under a strict, "no drink" ordinance. Has been for the last 30 years. We have bottled water trucked in from Kentucky.

Now.... :confused: What were you rattling about Topdawg :shrug: :laf:

You'll be about four hours from me HideHunter...stop by if you get closer. Bring some electrical tape :laf: :wink:
Actually I never fished up there, but I do wanna know how ya do. :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

You need to drive the 4 hours over toward Jim's to fish, "he may have a cabin on the river he could rent out to you.."  :eyebrow:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hidehunter

Quote from: CCP on August 20, 2010, 10:27:09 PM

You need to drive the 4 hours over toward Jim's to fish, "he may have a cabin on the river he could rent out to you.."  :eyebrow:

Hey thats a good idea.

Should have said this earlier but not goin until first part of October.  Whats the weather like about that time up there?
Denver                                           

FinsnFur

October? Well If I tell you now you'll know exactly what it WONT be like, it changes like the wind.

That's pretty much our, "you best be packing a hooded sweatshirt cause it aint as nice as it looks", season. It's like mother natures Last Call before she buries us alive.
But Musky love cold water :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com