• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Been getting out some . . .

Started by Frogman, October 18, 2010, 09:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

Guys,

Ive been getting out some recently.  Seems like the coyotes are responding a little better now that it has cooled down some here.  Following are some pictures . . .

On this stand one of the other guys got a glimpse of a coyote, but had no shot??

Above three pictures were taken in Southern WV.  It's even rougher down there than it is in my area.  We did hear some coyotes that morning respond to our howling, but the fog was too heavy to see them??

We weren't sure my hunting buddy Jon was going to make it through this muc hole.  This was also in Southern WV!

Some shots from a more recent trip closer to home!  The trees are starting to loose some of their leaves.  We should be able to see a little better!

My friend Jon with a couple of dogs he called in recently.  At least someone is getting fur on the ground!!

Jim

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

cityslicker

Nice pictures, boy some of that stuff is thick.

KySongDog

Nice scenery.   Can't say much for your choice of friends.   :puke:

Let me put that a different way, Frogman.  I could give a $hit less if that azzhole kills 500 coyotes and stacks them up for the whole world to see.  He is still an azzhole.  Good thing I am not a moderator.  His pic would be GONE right now.

pitw

I believe Semp has said it eloquently enough for me too :readthis:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

vvarmitr

Quote from: Frogman on October 18, 2010, 09:36:08 PM
At least someone is getting fur on the ground!!
And just how are we to take that w/ the pix of John.  :wo:

Personally, I find that offensive to the members.

kyfuzzyface

WHO is this guy and who did he Kill !!!
I guess I missed somthing
Fuzzy

Braz

I think I must have missed it too.  :confused:
Braz

LBLDOG

Nice pics Frogman of those pretty leaves and scenery  :yoyo: :yoyo:

KySongDog

Quote from: kyfuzzyface on October 19, 2010, 09:52:42 PM
WHO is this guy and who did he Kill !!!
I guess I missed somthing

Try reading this thread from May 2009.  

http://forum.finsandfur.net/index.php?topic=8926.0

Bopeye

To those that don't know. The fella in the picture is none other than West Virginia Hillbilly Howler. Outside of the Lord Jesus Christ, he is the greatest man to ever walk this earth. If you don't believe me, just ask him, he'll tell you.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Frogman

Guys,

I'm sorry some of you have a low opinion of my hunting buddy, Jon.  If you spent some time with him hunting and gave him a chance you might feel diferently.   Then again, you might not, he is pretty set in his ways.  He is a good coyote hunter and I have learned a lot from him.  I try to learn as much as I can from those with more experience than I and Jon is nearby and has treated me well. 

I very much enjoy reading of forum members hunting, and non-hunting exploits as well as sharing my own.  I have learned a lot from this forum.  However I sometimes find it challenging to express myself on here without upsetting someone or stepping on someone's toes.  I will continue to try!!

Jim

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

KySongDog

Quote from: Frogman on October 23, 2010, 03:34:26 PM
Guys,

I'm sorry some of you have a low opinion of my hunting buddy, Jon.  If you spent some time with him hunting and gave him a chance you might feel diferently.   Then again, you might not, he is pretty set in his ways.  He is a good coyote hunter and I have learned a lot from him.  I try to learn as much as I can from those with more experience than I and Jon is nearby and has treated me well. 

I very much enjoy reading of forum members hunting, and non-hunting exploits as well as sharing my own.  I have learned a lot from this forum.  However I sometimes find it challenging to express myself on here without upsetting someone or stepping on someone's toes.  I will continue to try!!

Jim

I am sorry that you have such poor tastes in hunting buddies, Frogman.   He ripped you a new azz about your "hunting setups" and you play the lap dog for him.   :puke:   READ the threads!!  He came in to our house and took a dump in our living room.  What do you expect as a reaction?    :doh2:

If you post his pic again or more of those "hunting setups with a gun barrel" pics, expect someone to chime in with a few choice words.