• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Planning a trip to hunt out west....

Started by centerfire_223, November 07, 2010, 06:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

centerfire_223

I am in the process of planning a western coyote hunt for next year. I've hunted in New Mexico before and really like it out there.

Anyone got any place they like better than around Albuquerque and surrounding areas? Also what is the best time of the year to go out there? I am looking at sometime in November. But that can be changed. 
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

vvarmitr

What's the matter Ronnie? Running out of coyotes were you are?  :shrug:
:laf:

FinsnFur

:alscalls: He's got South Carolina all cleaned up.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Frogman

Ronnie,

I have also been thinking about a Western coyote trip sometimg next Fall.  I was thinking of Wyoming??

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

KySongDog

Ronnie

Try sending a PM to JohnP on this board.  He is in Arizona and can suggest the right spot and time, I'm sure.

centerfire_223

I will definitely have to get in touch with Mr. John. I have never been to Arizona before but the last time I was in New Mexico I had a blast and called up lots of coyotes. Right now I am just in the planning stage, seems I stick with plans better if I have definite dates and places ironed out.

I am looking forward to it already.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

vvarmitr

JohnP

Ronnie - If you decided to come to Arizona let me know.  You would be more than welcome to stay at our place and we could hunt together.  Check out the airfare to Tucson, I would be willing to pick you up so you wouldn't have the expensive of a rental.  All the trip would cost you would be your airfare and license, additionally if you didn't want to travel with your rifle I got a couple of safes full of them.  As you get closer to making a decision let me know and I'll give you some dates that would not conflict with our big game hunts (not that it matters) and when I have had some good success.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

centerfire_223

That sounds great John. PM me your number and I would love to talk with you about it.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-