• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Harry Reid

Started by KySongDog, November 03, 2010, 09:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Somebody 'splain this to me.   How in hell did Harry Reid get re-elected?   :shock2:   Nevada has 14% unemployment, the highest in the nation.   He rammed Obamacare down our throats.  

Is Fox News banned in Nevada?  Do the people not have a clue?  

FinsnFur

Probably the same way, a foreigner of an illegal alien, running the Taliban, born in Americas heartland of Hawaii, second cousin to Bin Laden, got elected President of our country.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Yotehntr

Quote from: FinsnFur on November 03, 2010, 09:49:06 PM
Probably the same way, a foreigner of an illegal alien, running the Taliban, born in Americas heartland of Hawaii, second cousin to Bin Laden, got elected President of our country.

:laf:  It's scary how close to those exact words I was thinking!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

THO Game Calls

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

KySongDog

Yep, the unions.   Since Reid must have promised them something,  I wonder what that is going to cost us (the taxpayers).   :wo:   

JohnP

THO hit the nail on the head.  I have a nephew and a niece who live in Vegas, both very conservative.  They have told me that the SEIU controls Clark county and Harry is their protector.  Take a guess who has the contract to maintain "all" voting machine in Clark county - yeah your right, the SEIU.  Also their is a large Hispanic population in Vegas and Reid has been leading the way to amnesty for all their illegal friends relatives. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

NASA

Dirty Harry's son was running for Gov. on the SAME ballot.    A conservative Republican beat him by a 3 to 1 margin.  Are we to believe that those SAME Republican voters actually crossed the road and then voted for a corrupt Democrat for senator???

HaMeR

+1 ^^

I'm trying to figure out how they elected a Governor that wants to protect her citizens & a Senator that wants his citizens in harms way.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

bambam

Quote from: HaMeR on November 04, 2010, 05:53:54 PM
+1 ^^

I'm trying to figure out how they elected a Governor that wants to protect her citizens & a Senator that wants his citizens in harms way.

welcome to America . half are idiots, and half are armed to the teeth. Just a matter of time.