• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

got my cat skull back

Started by bigben, November 18, 2010, 07:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

I just picked my cat skull up from a buddy of mine that does the skulls using beatles.  if you guys dont remember I killed this cat back in january of this year.

he went 30 lbs.  after taking the cat to the taxi I told him that I wanted the skull to get done.  I dropped it off at my buddies three weeks ago and here is the final result. 

sorry for the crappy cell phone pic but I think your used to them cell phone pics.  I have had three skulls done by my buddy.  He has done a great job on all of em and he has pretty good prices.  if anyone wants the web address I can get it to ya. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

AWMiller

nice skull indeed!!!  need to nab me a kitty and get that skull done like that... then put it on my desk with my business cards in its mouth.... can't wait to see folks' expressions when they reach for one!

HaMeR

That is purdy cool Ben.

If you don't mind I would like to have that address.  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

That is cool!! I usually just take mine out and burry  them in the garden and dig them up after a few months. That beetle thing is the way to go. Lots nicer job than I get.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

weedwalker

I hafta agree, that's just cool looking. :yoyo:

Hawks Feather

Looks neat and made the beetles pretty happy as well.

Jerry

Timberking

:yoyo:  :yoyo: I agree,AWESOME cat skull Ben! They make nice mounts like that.
Timberking,

slagmaker

OH I would like the info for your beetle man. I may have to do a couple skulls like that myself.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

vvarmitr

Sweet Ben!  :biggrin:

So are you saying Jerry that the beetles were glad to eat some pu, er I mean a cat.  :innocentwhistle:

KySongDog

That skull cleaned up real nice.   :congrats:

golfertrout

FinsnFur

Hey that turned out NNnnice :congrats:
I missed the pics of the cat earlier too. Back in January you said?
Man that thing looks bigger then my Texas monster. I knew I couldnt hold the record forever :sad:
Nice looking cat. What'd you do with the rest of it?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bigben

its in the process of being turned into a full body mount.  once the mount is done I will post pics.  the post is somewhere in the predator hunting part of the forum here.  go back to mid january this year and you'll find the story. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Yotehntr

:yoyo:  Man that looks wicked Ben!  .... I'm curious about how you'd go about shipping something like that though....? 
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Todd Rahm

bigben

freeze it and stick dry ice in there and then ship at the start of the week.  I drive em down to him since he is only a half hour away.