• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

fell out of my char laughing at this at work today

Started by vayotehowler, December 10, 2010, 06:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vayotehowler

enjoy, At Outdoor Life we get all kinds of emails from our readers. Some are strange, some are heartfelt and some, like the one sent to us yesterday from Wyoming, are incredibly funny.

Enjoy:
The Sierra Club and the U.S. Forest Service were presenting an alternative to the Wyoming ranchers for controlling the coyote population. It seems that after years of the ranchers using the tried and true method of shooting or trapping the predators, the Sierra Club had a "more humane" solution to this issue.

What they were proposing was for the animals to be captured alive. The males would then be castrated and let loose again.

This was ACTUALLY proposed by the Sierra Club and by the U.S. Forest Service. All of the ranchers thought about this amazing idea for a couple of minutes.  Finally an old fellow in the back of the conference room stood up, tipped his hat back and said: "Son, I don't think you understand our problem here … These coyotes ain't F---ing our sheep - they're eatin' 'em!"

You should have been there to hear the roar of laughter in that room. The meeting never really got back on track.

jdbp

that sounds like something an old timer would say :alscalls: :alscalls:

SCcoyotehunter

KySongDog

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

John_NY

I told a couple guys your story today and thought one of them was gonna need a depends. Funny stuff.

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

vayotehowler

common sense sometimes beats book smarts (actually most of the tiime) I was rollin when i hear that perked me up for the rest of the day

Bopeye

My wife and I are laughing are heads off after reading that.  :laugh2:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free