• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

This might help

Started by John_NY, November 27, 2010, 01:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_NY

Atleast  I can see if there are any tracks around now. Suppose to get 5 more inches tonight.  Now the old woman can have the bed all to herself.  :alscalls: 

John

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

bambam

FinsnFur

All to herself  :alscalls: :alscalls:

I can't believe we havent been hit with that stuff yet....something aint, I say something aint right  :confused:
Maybe it's the calm before the storm.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyotehunter_1

That looks just about right for a good tracking snow... I do believe I see a few coyote tracks circling the evergreen. :wink:

Down here, five more inches on top of that snow, would run most of the people and critters into cover until it blew over.
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

centerfire_223

Man I wish we could get some of that. Nothing like hunting in snow!  :highclap:
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

John_NY

Well that snow was calling me to go hunting last night, but all of a sudden around 10:30 we get a phone call and the old woman had to go in to work to do 11:00  to 7:00. I looked out at the snow,  then at the big old bed and thought,  hmm me alone with no elbows in the face , no cold feet touching me, no snoring.  I stayed home and enjoyed the quiet. Best nights sleep I have had in months. 

Coyote season lasts until March.
The old woman working a midnight, not often.
A good nights sleep priceless.

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Timberking

ROFLMAO,
I really enjoy your posts! Bout time someone else got some snow. It's been cold and snowy here for awhile now,problem is waiting for this DAMN deer season to get over with....... 2 more days then it's hammer time :D
Timberking,

pitw

Quote from: John_NY on November 28, 2010, 08:36:00 AM
Well that snow was calling me to go hunting last night, but all of a sudden around 10:30 we get a phone call and the old woman had to go in to work to do 11:00  to 7:00. I looked out at the snow,  then at the big old bed and thought,  hmm me alone with no elbows in the face , no cold feet touching me, no snoring.  I stayed home and enjoyed the quiet. Best nights sleep I have had in months. 

Coyote season lasts until March.
The old woman working a midnight, not often.
A good nights sleep priceless.

John

:bowingsmilie:
I say what I think not think what I say.

SCcoyotehunter

Nice trees, hey?, whats all that white stuff all over the ground? :confused:
South Carolina Coyote Hunter

John_NY

That's coyote dandruff.  :alscalls:

John