• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Honest opinions?

Started by Yotehntr, December 13, 2010, 01:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

Brad,

I haven't seen a call of yours yet that I didn't like.  Looks good to mee!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Todd Rahm

QuoteSometimes the camera has a way of magnifying the appearance beyond that of what the human eye can perceive.  So the photograph is not representative of what is actually there?

Hey that's a point I forgot about Dave!!! Nicely done, Sir! I know we have discussed before with woods, grains and colors but never even thunked it with the antler marrow (If that's what its called?).  :wo:

And I for one would say your way over qualified to comment.  :wink:

Yotehntr

You're exactly right Dave... the pic on my computer screen is about 1 1/2 times as big as the actual call.. I do know everyone has different taste and that is expected.  :wink:   Antler is bone and doesn't have veins... Not a marrow either though... I've just always said "porous"  the very reason I had this stabilized.  When antler get's around the 1 inch mark some gets very porous.... some isn't fit to use even with stabilization... I'm kind of partial to the turned antler myself... guess you'd never have figured that out with all my toneboards for so long.  :laf:   I do like to see some of the outside of the antler and try to implement an inclusion on occasion.  Thanks for the comments guys!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

slagmaker

I like the Antler and I like the Walnut, BUT I am not a fan of this particular use of the two. I do like each individual piece. But for some reason I dont care for the two toegther in this case.

It's almost like they take away from each other somehow.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

M,Yingling

Quote from: slagmaker on December 16, 2010, 11:46:05 PM

It's almost like they take away from each other somehow.

Still great looking call .