• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

HOLY CRAP, look at the coyotes!!!!!!!!

Started by outlaw, February 15, 2007, 03:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outlaw

Just got this pic in an email.  I am fishing for the story from my buddy.

ROOSTER

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Jrbhunter

That pic is strikingly similar to my wall hanger from a last year.  It wasn't a full season of fur- just a few weeks worth.  Man I almost shot the barrel out of that 17HMR!!

Any takers?  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

:laf: nope no takers Jason

Ive seen that pic before, but every time it's with a different story. I'm guessing most of them were trapped.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

Ya, me to but cant remember the hole thing...Trapped, ADC, and shot. If I get some time I will research it some.

Brent

Jrbhunter

The guy in original pic is Marty Senneker of Alberta Canada. Most of the coyotes in pic where trapped and snared. In 2000-2001 he killed 907 coyotes from 1998-2002 his total take on coyotes was 3,670.   This information and photo can be found in a 2003 edition of Trapper & Predator Caller Magazine.

Something looks suspicious about the other pic, I think there's a 2X8 mixed in with those 2x4's or something.  Why would someone put a 2x8 amongst 2x4's?   Seems fishy---   :innocentwhistle:

FinsnFur

Na he just ran out of 2x4's, but what's got me scratchin is how the trees are nice and green and flourishing, but the ground is dead brown.

Ahhh maybe it was a chemical spill.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

outlaw

Yah, and they must have some huge birds we dont have around here.  They look like they could pick that guy up and carry him away.....  :wink: