• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Cocobolo

Started by John_NY, February 16, 2011, 06:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_NY

This was kind of  an odd order. A guy in Texas called and wanted a 2 piece cocobolo call made . I made the call today and after I finished the call I took the picture to send him for his approval before he buys it. Before I could send it I got an E-mail from him saying he had to back out on the sale. I sent him an E-mail telling him that it was fine and no problem and attatched a picture of the call so he could atleast see it. About ten minutes later I get another E-mail from him asking if I would sell it to him because "after" seeing it he wants to buy it. So I guess it's sold. Waiting now on paypal.  :alscalls:  Anyway here is the cocobolo call voiced in Jack rabbit.
John

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Hawks Feather

Looks like John's style and I can see why he changed his mind.

Jerry

Bills Custom Calls

Looks good John but I am partial to Coco anyways  :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Todd Rahm

Thats some nice look Coco right there!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might have had to steal it between emials if ya would have posted it fast enough!  :innocentwhistle:

John_NY

Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments.

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

blacky

As always John, you do beautiful work.
Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com