• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Any tips or how toos..??

Started by Duban, February 28, 2011, 05:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duban

Been calling my heart out lately.... hand calls electric call... blinds, night, morning afternoon, everything and still dont see anything? any tips that can help me along the way?

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

Todd Rahm

QuoteBeen calling my heart out lately.... hand calls electric call... blinds, night, morning afternoon, everything and still dont see anything? any tips that can help me along the way?

Have you left the house yet?  :alscalls:

HaMeR

Just hang in there Duban!! This aint easy & you'll be sooooo pumped when that coyote comes bouncing in.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vayotehowler

scout scout scout. I can put ya in a mudpuddle and tell ya to fish and give ya the rod . jsut cause it water doesnt mean fish are there, same for yotes got be where they are

slagmaker

Quote from: vayotehowler on February 28, 2011, 08:56:33 PM
scout scout scout. I can put ya in a mudpuddle and tell ya to fish and give ya the rod . jsut cause it water doesnt mean fish are there, same for yotes got be where they are

that is about the best advice anyone can give ya.

Dont over call an area, Thats educationg them
Remember to use the wind to your advantage.
Change up your calling and keep it simple. over complicating your calling isnt really needed.
Talk to people where your hunting, if possible, learn where the coyotes are and when they are there. Thats part of scouting as well.
Dont give up.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

alscalls

Scout more than ya hunt......
Plan your sets well......
Call less......
Know that when you call...... they are there and they are coming.....
Over calling an area around here can cause a looong dry spell..... as said above..... :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

WldWldWest

One thing I try to do is to look really well in all directions when I finish a set cause they dont always come from the direction you expect them too!

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!