• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Remington Moment Kacee is I'm grand prize contest

Started by BMD, April 15, 2011, 11:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiL-Hammer

BMD

Don't forget you can vote one time every 24hrs.

FinsnFur

I pinned this one to the top yesterday for ya. :wink: Bumping it wont move it as it will constantly be listed at the top.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

weedwalker

Hawks Feather

They are pretty strict about the 24 hours.  I figured I would be able to just vote the next day, but it gave me the time that I had voted last. 

Jerry

BMD

LiL-Hammer

BMD

BMD

Reminder you can vote 1x every 24hrs thru 4/30.

Thank you

BMD

Morning today is the last day of the contest, thanks to all the guys for the support :grin:

Hawks Feather

I don't know what I will do tomorrow.  I am so used to going to their site and voting that I will probably do it without thinking.  Hopefully we have helped Kacee make her Remington presence known.

Jerry

BMD

Thanks for the support, lots of folks voting for her guess will see Monday doubt the notify the winner on Sunday :grin:

slagmaker

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

BMD

She finished in the top 5 is all they told me in unique votes, but wouldn't trade the memory of the hunt with her for anything.  Thanks again for the support!

Hawks Feather

"Unique votes" is something that I have never heard of before.  Unique because they were mostly FnF members? 

The hunt was great and the fact that you were together made it all that much better for both of you.   Sounds like a "winner" hunt to me.

Jerry

BMD