• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

South of the border down Washington way

Started by Okanagan, May 12, 2011, 10:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okanagan

US/Canadian border north of Mt. Baker.  The border is the white snow line running down the mountain through the trees  left of center.  At the top of the hill it is white on the US side and dark timber on the Canada side.  The Yanks have cut it all right up to the border.     :alscalls:

Taken a few minutes ago from my deck with a point & shoot camera on zoom.  All the switchback roads showing are on the US side.  No roads near the border in that area on the Canuck side.

FinsnFur

Very interesting. I seen the lines from the switchback roads on the right and as I read the post, I said ok Okanagan you got your left and your right mixed up. :laf:

Yeah I finished reading it then :eyebrownod:
It's 4;30 am give me some slack :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Okanagan

Yep, it is kind of confusing as written.

These posts of mine are kind of off the wall but thought they might have interest.  The photos are looking east along the border from a point about 3 miles north of it.  So north is to the left and south to the right.

One of these days I keep intending to take a pic of the border along the flat ground north of Lynden, WA, where two paved roads run side by side across farm fields, with the border in the small road ditch between them.

vayotehowler

after 420 . luuuuuucccccyyyy u got some esplainin to do  :dance: