• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Ol Joe Took me on my first sucessful hunt!!!

Started by Shewmaker, August 22, 2011, 04:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shewmaker

We set up sit down and Ol Joe hit the interrogation call twice and the whole holler come to life with yotes just going off. Next he hit the pup distress twice back to back and 2 yotes come barreling in got one down and the other one I missed :doh2: Ol Joe said he was going to post some pictures and more details on the hunt. But I just wanted to introduce myself as a hooked line and sinker predator hunter. Never had a rush hunting in my life that could add up to this. I'm planning on heading to The LBL hunt in February with Ol Joe and hope to met a lot of you guys and hopefully have a few yotes to show for. :yoyo:

coyote101

Welcome Shewmaker. I'm glad you and Joe had a successful hunt and I look forward to meeting you at LBL.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hawks Feather

Sounds like a great time and welcome to FnF.

Jerry

kyfuzzyface

Welcome to  FNFs !!
You got to watch that Ol Joe He'll get you HOOKED !!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Looking forward to the pictures, I got a first hand report today from Joe!!

Tip ,Carry a few extra shells  :laf: :laf:
Fuzzy

riverboss

Welcome aboard Shewmaker and congrats on the kill. :congrats:

securpro

Welcome and congrats on your newest addiction  :eyebrownod:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Shewmaker

Yeah that's a great tip kyfuzzyface :doh2: I felt pretty silly watching that second one stand there and I couldn't do anything about. Had 3 Cartridges in my rifle and 17 more setting in the truck :madd: . That's a lesson I won't forget. Lol I think I'll just put those other 17 rounds in my pocket just in case :biggrin:

Biscuit

:yoyo: Congrats on the kill!!! And welcome to FNF. Im glad to see joe break the curse... :innocentwhistle:

FozzyBear

Glad you had a good hunt . And welcome to F N F . :eyebrow:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyotehunter_1

QuoteI just wanted to introduce myself as a hooked line and sinker predator hunter. Never had a rush hunting in my life that could add up to this.

Shewmaker, it sounds like you have fallen victim to coyote fever, an illness suffered by most of us here. Symptoms may come and go but there is no known cure. Fortunately, you have someone like Joe who can help administer the proper treatment.   :biggrin:

Welcome!  :highclap:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

slagmaker

Welcome to the best little site on the net. Congrats on the successfull hunt and may you have many more.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.