• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Please remember our fallen heroes…

Started by coyotehunter_1, May 28, 2011, 08:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyotehunter_1

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

FinsnFur

Amen to that.
Men and woman from all corners of our nation have made the ultimate sacrifice to allow us to do what we do today.
God bless them all.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

possumal

We sure have a lot to thank them for, and that's a fact.   I have appreciated the efforts of some of the organizations that have given our wounded warriors a chance to enjoy hunting in a variety of settings.  That has to help these heroes adjust. 
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

shaddragger

Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

KySongDog

Never forget that the price of freedom is written on the Wall.   Semper Fi.

Hawks Feather

Those of us on FnF all know that Memorial Day should be every day and not just once a year.  I think that it (respect for those serving) is slowly starting to return.  I know that I try to thank members when I see them and am also hearing others do it as well.  I have never served, but do appreciate those who have.

Jerry

FOsteology

"I have no illusions about what little I can add now to the silent testimony of those who gave their lives willingly for their country. Words are even more feeble on this Memorial Day, for the sight before us is that of a strong and good nation that stands in silence and remembers those who were loved and who, in return, loved their countrymen enough to die for them."

"Yet, we must try to honor them -- not for their sakes alone, but for our own. And if words cannot repay the debt we owe these men, surely with our actions we must strive to keep faith with them and with the vision that led them to battle and to final sacrifice."

Ronald Reagan in a Memorial Day Address, May 31, 1982

bambam