• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Busy summer . . .

Started by Frogman, September 23, 2011, 09:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

Hey guys,

I haven't been on here much recently.  It has been a busy summer.  Bonaire scuba trip in July.  I think I posted some pictures.  Wyoming trip in August.  Will post some pictures soon!  Then a trip to Alaska at the end of August.  I haven't even looked at those pictures yet.  Hope to get some of them posted as well.  More to follow . . .

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Todd Rahm

What? Alaska? and we didn't meet for coffee?  :innocentwhistle:

Frogman

Todd,
Yeah, I know, it was kind of hectic and I left without any contact info?? 

Jim

Todd Rahm

Well I hope ya did something exciting while ya was here?  :wink:

Frogman

Todd,

Oh yeah, it was awesome!  Eye candy heaven!!  My son had a new camera and I think he took like 1700 pictures!  I will do a post about that trip as soon as I get my pictures organized.  I wish I would have thought about hooking up with you while I was there.  Just didn't think about it til it was too late.

Jim

securpro

It's good to hear from ya frogman ! Sounds like you had a pretty tough summer Bonair, Wyoming and Alaska   :whew: Did you have any time for work  :biggrin:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Frogman

securpro,

I'm retired!  I'm great at it too!!  If retirement was an Olympic sport I could make the team!!  It has been a tough summer what with all the running around.  Took lots of time getting the truck and the camper taken care of from the hail storm.  We had a slow drizzly day here today so I got on here and posted up the Wyoming pictures.  Still haven't even looked at the Alaska ones on the computer yet??  Maybe I can get to them next week.  Thanks for the comments.  Hope to see you again at LBL!

Jim