• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

The Possumal Clan continues to grow

Started by possumal, December 17, 2011, 05:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

Yesterday evening, my oldest son Albert's oldest son and his wife, Mary, became proud parents of Cloe Elizabeth Prather, 6 lbs. 11 ounces of great granddaughter for Possumal and son Albert's first grandchild.  What a surreal experience when your namesake gets his first grandchild, clearly stamping the title "Ancient Marsupial" on Possumal.  This makes great grandchild number 9, and the 3rd great granddaughter.  God is surely good and generous with His blessings.   Right now, with Christmas, the birthday of His own son rapidly approaching, He blessed my family with the best of Christmas gifts and joy.

Just wanted to share my joy with you guys and gals.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

kyfuzzyface

Congrats Al, there's goin to be little possums running everywhere  :highclap: :highclap:
Fuzzy

Hawks Feather

Possum,

Congratulations, but are you sure you are keeping all of these births in order.  It seems like every week there is another one?   :biggrin:   I wouldn't be able to remember all the names.  Enjoy them.

Jerry

possumal

Jerry, I gave up keeping up with the birthdates, names, and all that stuff a long time ago.  With 5 children, 14 grandchildren, and now 9 great grandchildren, Christmas gatherings at our den are more confusing than Father's Day in the ghetto.  :biggrin:

I just yell "Hey you, the one with the curly hair, chunky butt, or fat legs", come give PeePaw some love.  Sometimes, it is a correction of some sort.  I don't care what their parents tell them at their house, but in the Possum Den, prehensile tailed peepaws have the last say.  :alscalls: :alscalls:

I really do enjoy the little ones. Heck, I can spoil them to death, send them home with their parents, and sort of get even with their parents for some of the "Secrets" they thought they were keeping from us as they grew up.  My only regret is I'll never be around long enough to take all the boys coyote hunting, crow hunting, fishing, or just generally messing around.  I'd like to have some kind of secret recording device to catch what their parents say later when they pull some trick I taught 'em.  :innocentwhistle:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

HaMeR

Once again Congratulations to the PossumAl Clan!!!!!!!!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

weedwalker

Congradulations Al.  :highclap: Your family sure is growing fast!! Any more on the horizon?  :wo:

coyote101

Congratulations Al. God has truly blessed you and yours.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

nastygunz

" more confusing than Father's Day in the ghetto" LMAO :alscalls:

bambam