• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hunting/hydrofracking

Started by Duban, April 16, 2012, 11:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duban

my girlfriend is in college and she has to do all that college stuff college kids do.. wel she did a topic on hydrofracking and her class cut her off and ruined her presentation. i mean everyone has there opinions and she chose the good sides of hyrdrofracking. lets just say half their class and her prefessor got an earful from me... then she has to read a 20 page article of how deer population is over flowing. she was tellin me that it read " hunting is causing the over population of deer in the area".. so me having a short fuse brought up. i hunted every single day of this past hunting season and only seen 3 doe.. on a 600 acre.. i believe that its the over population of humans building a 100 homes 5 feet apart in the field where the deer USED to feed so that is why everyone is seeing more and more deer. remove the woods where they live and of course they are gonna live in your backyard. now i know people need a place to live and raise a family but just stop complaing about deer, hunters, and over population... sorry had to vent to people who actually know and feel the way i feel instead of these hippy vegatarian college kids who are book smart not woods smart and think they know everything.. let me know how your feel about the topic

Hawks Feather

I don't know what college it is, but most colleges have a strong lean to the LEFT and criticize anyone who speaks anything but "their" way.  And as for the increase in deer population it is not the fault of the hunter, it is the fact that people are allowed to use guns.    :innocentwhistle:     Outlaw guns and many problems will be solved - just ask a democrat.  Now the fact that guns are not used to increase the population of the deer herd doesn't matter, they (guns) should just be eliminated and it will solve the problem. 

Now to clear up any misconceptions: 1. Most colleges do lean left.  2. Despite me making up the information on the deer (except for my line that guns are not used to increase the deer population which is true), there are probably people that think it is all true.  Not necessarily on this site, but they do walk among us.

Jerry

FinsnFur

They are making her read an article like that or she wrote that about deer hunting?
I'm with Jerry, they arent going to condone anything to do with guns or hunting. Getting rid of the guns solves everything in the world. :iroll:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bigben

Its pa. Most do not like the gas wells or fracking at all and deer hunting has been a major topic for many years. Doesnt surprise me but ridiculous anyhow. What college?
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Duban

Jim they made her read it and Ben its in new york Broome community college. everythings just gettin rediculous im just movin to the bag woods where noone can get ahold of me