• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Luck me.

Started by Todd Rahm, March 09, 2007, 05:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

Da Mail Feller was good to me today.

Got this bonker from Al.  :bowingsmilie: This is a nice call with a killer sound, but what I like about it the most is the weight thanks to the moose antler. Its a solid and beautiful call but the feel in the hand is the kicker.  :congrats:  Thanks Al. If ya get any more moose, let me know. I'll order three more.  :biggrin: One for my lanyard and two for my hunt'n buddies.

This next set has been a good wait. These are Parker Predator calls made from Ebony. Kurt makes a killer call and I'm as big of fan as any of these "trumpet" style calls of his. They sound great, loud, when ya use them sounds like your call'n way out in front of ya.  :bowingsmilie: Nice job Kurt and thanks again.

Lonehowl

vvarmitr

Sweet Todd! :yoyo:
Where did ya come across the Parker Predator Calls. He's new to me. :shrug:

Hawks Feather

Todd,

Those do look good.

Jerry

Todd Rahm

"V"

Ya might know him as Kurt Bryan or CaptKB. He has been around for a while. Ya know I can see tool marks in the photo, but I can't see them on the call when in hand.  :confused: Well its gotta be a good thing.  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Very nice. Those moose antler bonkers are killer  :yoyo:  Dang  :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

Todd,

I don't think those are tool marks.   I think they are the weave of what ever material was used to apply the friction polish.  Then only material that does not leave them, or at least the only one I know of is pure unwashed velour.

Glad you like the bonker.   Next tiime I am out in the woods I will see about getting some more Moose Anler.   Even if I gotta wrastle 'em to the ground and cut 'em off with a pocket knife :)

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Todd Rahm

Ah, thanks Al.  I've picked up a few times trying to see them but can't must be a flash thing. I really do like the weight to that bonker Al, its comfortable in my hand.  :congrats:

Yeah, know If I get off my but this fall and shoot a swamp donky I'll ship ya the antlers.  :biggrin: